I'm selling my wii!

Author Topic: I'm selling my wii!  (Read 5501 times)

Never? Well guess who just lost a £500,000 deal!

was it tails

And you're spamming this board to sell your random smiles. http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=48857.0
I don't seem to remember asking for a price or listing an alternate store site. Smiles are free and for everyone.

If you don't have the money, then you can't buy my wii, if you can't buy my wii, then I won't get quick money, and if I don't get that, then I won't get a computer as soon as I could have.

I don't want the Wii, I want the bed!

I don't know, I'm not convinced by the bed yet. The bed cover you have is kind of plain, a bit old looking. We'd need more pictures from different angles, you know? Like, what's the frame made out of, how's the springyness?

The only 2 games there I didn't play is Boom Blox and Super Mario Galaxy. :P

snot found boom blox got very boring quickly D:

snot found boom blox got very boring quickly D:
True.
I've done just about everything there was to do, including a having a wrist in pain.

The car I built is pretty awesome though.

I don't know, I'm not convinced by the bed yet. The bed cover you have is kind of plain, a bit old looking. We'd need more pictures from different angles, you know? Like, what's the frame made out of, how's the springyness?
The frame is made out of Cedar, there is no springs, it's a water bed. Very cozy.
Here's some pictures.

The mirrors look a bit broken.

Well he got a little crazy in bed one time with his girl...

oh stuff your not supposed to know that i know D:

I think we got it from my grandma a long time ago, I'm guessing it broke while bringing it here or something.

Me with a girl in bed? Bah :(

jsk, another good thing is you could add is a buy it now price.i only search buy it now when im on eBay. lol