Author Topic: I'm selling my wii!  (Read 5511 times)

How much money do you have saved up? If this is a start, the Wii's got much more power and is much more valuable than any computer you can get for $80. Increase it by about $100, and you MIGHT have a start.

My opinion is not to sell it at all.

How much money do you have saved up? If this is a start, the Wii's got much more power and is much more valuable than any computer you can get for $80. Increase it by about $100, and you MIGHT have a start.

Hahahah
Yeah I'd do that as well.

Buy It Now is generally better. Why? Because you won't have some forget at the last minute replace your bid.

Buy It Now is generally better. Why? Because you won't have some forget at the last minute replace your bid.

Or you can grow some balls and be the forget who replaces your bid at the last minute.

Either way, you're spamming this board to sell your used crap.

and you r a depressed french baby seal (you will only get that if u no french)

Leave the forums.

Hur hur hur........ NOT FUNNY! If you want a real joke go to the fancyest pure french diner in France and order 'un salada' in your best Jon Cretein imitation accent.

A depressed francais bebe phoque?

OH. teehee.

The $80 is a starting price, ever heard of ebay, where people bid and the price becomes higher and higher? Oh wait, I'm sorry, you're from 1940, it's basically the same thing you would find at an auction house.

jsk, another good thing is you could add is a buy it now price.i only search buy it now when im on eBay. lol

I couldn't find the option when I was setting it all up. If I did, I would've set it to $350.

Edit: forget I pressed Post instead of scrolling down....
Continuing post

Hur hur hur........ NOT FUNNY! If you want a real joke go to the fancyest pure french diner in France and order 'un salada' in your best Jon Cretein imitation accent.

It's "Une salade" bitch.
Salad is a feminine noun and it's not salada.

Anyways people get back on topic.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 08:52:58 PM by Jsk2003 »

The $80 is a starting price, ever heard of ebay, where people bid and the price becomes higher and higher? Oh wait, I'm sorry, you're from 1940, it's basically the same thing you would find at an auction house.

I know, smart one. I'm just saying it's a low starting price for a Wii.

Then again, it is used.

Yes, I know. But too high would discourage people.

Yes, I know. But too high would discourage people.

Well, that's a pretty fancy looking bed.  I would expect it to be kind of high.

Item location:   Haltom City, TX, United States
I know where you live im gonna stalk you now.

History:   0 bids
HaHa no one wants it.

Go ahead and stalk me, would make my life more exciting.

Hint: hhs

HUBERT HIGH SCHOOL.

No... I'm wrong.