Author Topic: 2x Cube redone.  (Read 8435 times)

Screw the fanatic's "unzip-to-use" addon. Here's the proper thing. That, and this uses RTB hosting.

2x Cube
A cube that's.. 2x.

Description
Why you should download this:
It's not made by a loser attempting to start a internet cube meme.
It has a lovey icon.
It works.
It's useful for that extra little chunk of detail in your terrain builds. (From Ephitales before he realised Mr. Cube Fanatic did not pack it right.)
Because I spent half an hour on the icon :/

Screenshots

Download
Brick_2x_Cube.zip (Last Updated: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:42 pm)

Installation
Put Brick_2x_Cube.zip into the Add-Ons folder in your Blockland folder.

Click Here to view this file on the RTB Download Manager

And how to tell it's packaged properly (Disregard the namecheck.txt. I found it in the large cube's brick zip and thought I should add it in case it was important.)

If Melonking comes along and attempts to claim credits for idea:
No.

(RTB mods: Please help me approve the file, the red bar does not look very good.)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 09:59:05 PM by Friendly Fire »

Amazing. I Think this is great. good Job

In comparison to the old thread? This one seems civil >.>

now I can x2 my mini builds  :cookieMonster:
 :cookie: x1,000

Perfect! However, what is the last tab in your Bricks? Spa...

Perfect! However, what is the last tab in your Bricks? Spa...

SpaceMods.. The anti-Portal bricks.

For god sake You did not need to unzip my one to use it.

Where is the love in this addon, this is a pointless fake and I ask that it be removed at once >_<
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 05:14:16 AM by Melonking906 »

Haha, reporting me? What proof do you have that I actually bothered downloading yours and placed it in this add-on?

I made this based on this quote:
Whoops, this needs failbinning. I just looked at the zip and it is genuine fail material - crappy icon, incorrect measurement etc.

Face it, I didn't act like a moron when I released this.
For god sake You did not need to unzip my one to use it.

Where is the love in this addon, this is a pointless fake and I ask that it be removed at once >_<

Before you ninja-edited that post about having to unzip, you, well, said that we had to un-zip it. Oh well. It's not a fake either, because it works, and most likely has a better looking icon.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 06:10:04 AM by Friendly Fire »

Haha, reporting me? What proof do you have that I actually bothered downloading yours and placed it in this add-on?

I made this based on this quote:
Face it, I didn't act like a moron when I released this.

That is because the narrow minded time wasters of BL cant handle the siltiest bit of fun imagination and difference to there sad little lives (note no all of the ppl on BL are this). No, I don't have any proof but there is not point in you making the same thing I have just made when ppl can still download mine. You are wasting space on the forums and on the RTB.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 06:24:11 AM by Melonking906 »

Don't worry you can use it, now ALL the things I make are mac only :)