Author Topic: Meteors!  (Read 4576 times)

They won't get fall damage from lava because the lava will have burnt them before they can feel the fall damage.

Theres a volcano? (not including the volcano near swamp)

theres no lava in the game that i know of.

They won't get fall damage from lava because the lava will have burnt them before they can feel the fall damage.
I didn't say they would die from the fall damage. I said thats how fast they would fall. And no, there is no lava in the game.

Fireball, you might not want to look at this, but I witnessed another meteor shower today. Its the second one I have seen so far.

oh fine then -.- lightning and tornadoes seem to love me -.-. i have only seen them twice so far :(

no fair >.> i wana go out in them and try to dodge them

oh fine then -.- lightning and tornadoes seem to love me -.-. i have only seen them twice so far :(

there are tornadoes?

yep :D damaged our house a bit.

Fireball a meteor shower happened around 11:30pm est, lasted more than a minute! I was fraping at the time so I'll have the video up sometime soon.

Download the 1' 45" meteor shower video.

Video
  • Otis Da HousKat(Jail Me Im Irish)
Music
  • "Life Begins" by Luquado
  • "Life Goes On" by LeAnne Rimes
Random Clubbing At End
  • Impending Doom

Wow, very good video showing the meteors.

How did you get your skin shiny, and why does the meat cube look more like an ice cube?

Wow, very good video showing the meteors.

How did you get your skin shiny, and why does the meat cube look more like an ice cube?

I have graphics on max.

-.- all meteors must die!! i havent seen one in over 3 days! :(

you think you have it bad i always miss them by a matter of seconds and i havent seen 1 since the first 1.