Poll

Do you think it is right or wrong?

Right
Wrong

Author Topic: procrastination  (Read 5426 times)

Its great when I do it upside down...
You like shooting it at your face? That's just disgusting.

You like shooting it at your face? That's just disgusting.

Rofl, no, I don't maturbate towards my belly. I point it upwards, or towards my legs. It is the blood rushing to my head that gets my endorphines running...

I don't know if any of you use lube, but I use saliva. It's free and never short in supply.

...It's free and never short in supply.
Welcome to the Sahara, where you're forgeted!

Welcome to the Sahara, where you're forgeted!
It's a good thing I live in a temperate deciduous forest region then.

Who the hell voted wrong?

I don't know if any of you use lube, but I use saliva. It's free and never short in supply.

Same... I usually masturbate right before I go to bed, it helps me relax...

I think it should be right or left (or both), not right or wrong. :P

Don't masturbate too much; doing it a lot makes it less pleasurable overall. Give your shaft a well deserved break every now and then. Be warned, if you don't do it for awhile your load will be massive when you do it again.

hmm, well, umm, awkward...

And kiddies, don't think that masturbating too much will give you a small snake. I am living proof that that statement is bullstuff.

And kiddies, don't think that masturbating too much will give you a small snake. I am living proof that that statement is bullstuff.

That is bullstuff, you lier. :P

same...
« Last Edit: October 31, 2008, 08:47:56 AM by Doorman »

Pictures!  :cookieMonster:

I lied back then, the purple balls were because I masturbated too much.

i usually use my right hand cause im right handed but using the left for the mouse is hard =3

i usually use my right hand cause im right handed but using the left for the mouse is hard =3
Learn to use your left, like I did.

To be totally honest, I've been doing it for years now and its getting better rather then worse. I would so throw in some jokes but they're Australian and no body would get it...
You'd be surprised, mate. ;) Lay it on us.