Poll

Do you think it is right or wrong?

Right
Wrong

Author Topic: procrastination  (Read 5427 times)

Vote and leave a comment if you want to.

Make the choices Right and Wrong instead of Yes and No.

Make the choices Right and Wrong instead of Yes and No.
ok i did

Don't come onto peoples servers and say a link, then leave, you pervert!
Get off the forums!

Don't masturbate too much; doing it a lot makes it less pleasurable overall. Give your shaft a well deserved break every now and then. Be warned, if you don't do it for awhile your load will be massive when you do it again.

Don't masturbate too much; doing it a lot makes it less pleasurable overall. Give your shaft a well deserved break every now and then. Be warned, if you don't do it for awhile your load will be massive when you do it again.

What if you dont want a big load?

Hmm?

What if the urge is too powerful?

Lol, what the hack?

procrastination is fine <3

Wrong, it should be right or left.

NUUUUUUU!!!! GOD WELL BE MAD IF YOU DO! Actually, forget him, I like the devil.

procrastination is neither right nor wrong. It is just something one does. On one hand, the first time one person ejactulates, it feels just awsome, and that is why the catholic church does not men to maturbate, because they want us to wait and have love, making it feeling like the best thing in the world if you do. Whoa, run on sentence. Anyway, waiting to have love and not masturbating makes the love better than it is. But masturbating has its better side effects. For example, procrastination can make a man feel better, and that feeling depends on how much that man has interjected.

To be totally honest, I've been doing it for years now and its getting better rather then worse. I would so throw in some jokes but they're Australian and no body would get it...

Same here, but the catholic church believe it gets worse rather than better... Its great when I do tricks and do it.