Author Topic: Return to Blockland  (Read 242630 times)

Is there a translator for this message?
it is a fact that my favorit saying is kill all pie
thearfore-
if it is not pie then it is pwn

I am a noob i just got this 5 min ago WHAT IS IT plz help and you get a cookie :cookie:

I am a noob i just got this 5 min ago WHAT IS IT plz help and you get a cookie :cookie:
Figure it out.

I unfortunately haven't gotten this yet -.-

I haven't been on the Vista PC in such a long time, or that's how it feels, at least, i've been on this stupid laptop instead >.>

so i take it it doesnt work with the demo?  :panda:
just freaking buy blockland! If your parents are soo freaking worried about you that they won't let you have more than 19 or less because they think you will buy a bus ticket and run away then just get it for freaking christmas!!1!

hmmm well done ephi, i wouldnt have expected it to be in addon format

OH NOES, IT WAS ON PG.2!!!1!!one!!

Hey, Never Used RTB When it was out, frankly because i couldnt get it working, basically the same as whats happened now.

So i press Dedicated on my blockland folder, and it comes up at the end, Type the following command "       " into dedicated server..

where is that?

Hey, Never Used RTB When it was out, frankly because i couldnt get it working, basically the same as whats happened now.

So i press Dedicated on my blockland folder, and it comes up at the end, Type the following command "       " into dedicated server..

where is that?

1: Open server
2:TYPE the Command into the server you just opened (It could also be called typing into the console)

3:Follow any further instructions

4: CAKE!

RTB 2 came out?

I'm being dead serious right now. I never noticed it here.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 04:47:48 PM by n0cturni »

RTB 2 came out?

I'm being dead serious right now. I never noticed it here.

Lol, yes it's out.