Author Topic: Return to Blockland  (Read 242594 times)

Why is this not stickied yet.

i have an really big troble with color sets in start game menu
after i made my color set its wont show the colors in the start game menu only the name and file but not the pic
so what have i do wrong and what i need to do

edit: still not work with the preview in start game menu and i tryed all i konw and i read the help but its not helping me
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 09:02:37 AM by itpusher »

so what have i do wrong and what i need to do
You have to read the instructions.

EDIT ~ Bump for Sticky.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 08:10:13 PM by CHEESE »

For some reason I can only get "Player has become Admin [Super Admin] (Auto) message. Maxxuss can not receive it on his own server.

Anyone running this on Mac? It crashes BL when I open the mod manager. Sorry if this already came up, didn't feel like reading 15 pages or whatever.

Great,
Now we await for RTB 3.0.

Looks like the website is down. Ephi do something!!!!!!!!1!one.

I lol'd.

NO!!!!!!! the poor poor forums!
[/sadface]

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, (Support-Email Removed) and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 01:30:34 PM by chetzs »

The IRC doesn't automatically log on any more and my username stays as Blockhead130. Is this related to the website issue?

Phew, website fixed
[/happy]