Author Topic: Return to Blockland  (Read 242300 times)

Quote from: Infomaniac
Bricks that have been fake killed or disappear effectively have raycasting turned off. Bricks without raycasting won't play sounds, so if you want a window to make a breaking sound when shot, you need to put a 33 millisecond delay between the sound and the destruction of the brick.

Bricks will play sounds if Raycasting is off. They won't if Rendering is turned off, though. (Like with spawnProjectile)

Quote from: Infomaniac
Right clicking on a brick on the brick menu (the <key:openBSD> key) will close the menu and allow you to build with that brick immediatley.

With this and a few other tips, it might be possible to end up with something like "the middle mouse button key", which doesn't make sense.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2008, 01:30:22 PM by Space Guy »

Sorry for the bump, but I think this topic will be more useful stickied
fixed.

why do ppl keep posting on this, we dont need it anymore

why do ppl keep posting on this, we dont need it anymore
we sure do still need it, what happens if somone has to reinstall bl

They just have to dig through 20 pages to find it.

Then they click "search"

ummm idk but rtb is still on thier computer, i re installed mine after i got rtb and rtb stayed there

i didnt see new add-ons, just a new organizer, the IRC client, the info guy, and stuff like that, but nothing that would be buildable with it

Excellent. It's finally released.
Nice post Space Guy. Is it true that when you are driving something on Blockland, can you hold down your Walk button to drive slower?

BUMP!
Sigh, why don' you masturbate back at Mutantz's portz, RTB does not deserve to be bumped by some moron.

Sigh, why don' you masturbate back at Mutantz's portz, RTB does not deserve to be bumped by some moron.

You make it sound like a bad thing. This topic deserves to be bumped for a good reason, not because some idiot thinks it's cool.

Nice post Space Guy. Is it true that when you are driving something on Blockland, can you hold down your Walk button to drive slower?
Yes, it is.