Author Topic: Return to Blockland  (Read 241922 times)

BLP

hey can anyone help me? I put the RTB folder in add ons then started blockland and the main menu was still the same. :cookie: Plz help i want to experience the epicness of this :cookie:

hey can anyone help me? I put the RTB folder in add ons then started blockland and the main menu was still the same. :cookie: Plz help i want to experience the epicness of this :cookie:

You'll need the full version of Blockland to use RTB.

Someone really needs to sticky this. So many people, I have told, about the features of this. They say they want it but can't find it, which saddens me because this is becoming a necessary part of BL (for a lot of people.)

Well tell them to search. I'm not against this being stickied by any means though.

BLP

I have the full version of blockland

Ah, but when they do search, they can't find it.. How, I'm unsure of. But RTB would have a lot more people if this was stickied ;)

I have the full version of blockland

Can you open Blockland then with RTB installed, and open the console using the key above tab (or switch to the black window) and type this:

echo ( isFile ("Add-Ons/System_ReturnToBlockland/client.cs") );

And see what it says below, it should be either "0" or "1".

Can you open Blockland then with RTB installed, and open the console using the key above tab (or switch to the black window) and type this:

He may have just installed Blockland into the wrong area. I did that and RTB didnt work.

Ex: WinXP should be C:/Program Files/Blockland
Vista should be C:/Blockland

BLP

It was 0

BLP

He may have just installed Blockland into the wrong area. I did that and RTB didnt work.

Ex: WinXP should be C:/Program Files/Blockland
Vista should be C:/Blockland
I checked and i did download it into the right place

You didn't, if it returned 0, double check what it is in your add-ons folder of the blockland your using.

BLP

You didn't, if it returned 0, double check what it is in your add-ons folder of the blockland your using.

I deleted some add ons that didnt work. Should it work now?

You can edit easily.