Author Topic: Return to Blockland  (Read 242353 times)

Was the buddy list included in this update? If so, how do i access it?
Read the changelog. It says nothing about the RTB Connect feature.
Everyone knows that doesn't come till V3.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 10:08:49 PM by Comm. FlatHead »

I'm actually going to add it in v4.

Okay, Im trying to get RTB on my second computer that uses Vista, but I can't seem to get it to work.

I downloaded and then placed it into my add ons folder, but when I open blockland its still the same. Any idea what happening?

Okay, Im trying to get RTB on my second computer that uses Vista, but I can't seem to get it to work.

I downloaded and then placed it into my add ons folder, but when I open blockland its still the same. Any idea what happening?

If your Blockland folder is in C:\Program Files you should put it in C:\

Also you won't really notice any changes since its all bugfixes, just  make sure it says Version 2.02 in the top right.

I'm actually going to add it in v4.
Right, you did say that. So how is progress anyways?

He used the filterKey function.
Name of it should be self-explanatory.

The name is actually terribly misleading, one would expect that function to remove the key from a string when infact I just wrote it to return 1 or 0 depending on whether a key-looking-thing was found in the string.

Right, you did say that. So how is progress anyways?

You should check our fancy new website more often.

That RTB 3 Progress was submitted on the 9th, I posted on the 7th.
But anyways, good to see that everything is going nicely.

I'm quite impressed if this topic goes down on page 4 or under.

What was the point of this post?

He just found out how to "Google that for you" and he's obsessing about how cool he thinks it is.

No other "google it" site will ever be as good as www.justlovinggoogleit.com
Not to mention, his post doesn't answer anyone elses' post, and infact if at all should've been a direct link.

Hey, I'm new to coding, but I was wondering
I want to add some more info tips can I jsut make a text file like so?
Code: [Select]
//Random Tips

RTB_addInfoTip("You can go faster in F8 by holding down <key:mouseFire>!","For some strange reason you don't have fire mapped. What's wrong with you?","Admin");

RTB_addInfoTip("Turning down your Draw distance (From options) allows you to view larger builds with lass lag.","If you see this something has gone horribly wrong","Performance");

RTB_addInfoTip("If you don't have a player decal one is automatically picked from your files to fill the void.","Seriously, what's happening here?","Downloads");

Would that work?