Author Topic: Return to Blockland  (Read 242711 times)

Can't see holding tank add ons no more?

(bump)

Damnit! I want the holding tank back.
You beh creepin mah outz foo.

I like seeing what's in the holding tank so I can expect what's next.  Lol, when I am gone for months and suddenly I miss like 2 really good essential mods = punch in face.

It's too bad, I really liked it so I could see when I should watch for stuff, but the reasons behind it closing is really sad...  Stop whining about things being there too long people, really, yell at the author for not fixing problems when he was asked.

Err is there anyway to get unban from IRC becuse i just said "join D3ATH server"and they just ban me from IRC can someone unban me an admin or someone Please i didnt do anything they think im spamming?

Err is there anyway to get unban from IRC becuse i just said "join D3ATH server"and they just ban me from IRC can someone unban me an admin or someone Please i didnt do anything they think im spamming?

The IRC isn't for advertising your server. If it was, it'd be a even more terrible place. Please tell me you get that before you start asking this, please...

The IRC isn't for advertising your server. If it was, it'd be a even more terrible place. Please tell me you get that before you start asking this, please...
that dosnt mean to ban me from IRC

I did nothing and they just ban me becuse there was an eptey server and i wanted people to be in it

You were banned from #rtb channel, not IRC.
They can ban you from their channel for whatever reason, and obviously advertising is in the ring.

You probably won't be unbanned till the banlist is cleared.
If I recall, that happens every two weeks or so.