Author Topic: wth is with the [kool kids klub]  (Read 25276 times)

Goofy also doesn't understand the meaning of the sarcasm tags. =/

Goofyman I find it comical that you nearly Shiet a brick when someone makes a picture of you being tribal, yet you and cougar constantly make pictures of [USSR] members burning crosses and stupid shiet like that.
You sir are a hypocrite.

im insulted because it looks so bad!!

I thought he was banned, report him to his ISP.

Okay, here is the facts, Couger made a clan called kool kids klub [Which he sorta was] and thought that using bad grammar and pissing people off would make his tribal clan popular. Also, I have a picture for you I took from the kool kids klub server...

This is sarcasim, the picture I mean...

THATS pandaING BULLice cream WE NEVER HAD A pandaING BEDROOM SERVER AND WE DONT WEAR pandaING CLOAKS OR AT LEAST MAKE CROSSES THAT ice creamTY YOU MUST HAVE TO MAKE UP ALOTA ice cream TO SOUND COOL YOU STUPID panda I THINK YOU YOURSELF ARE tribal!!! YOU DUMB panda THATS ALMOST AN INSULT MAKING IT LOOK LIKE WE BUILD THAT ice creamTY!

roflolmaokopterz with super happy Deluxe nukes
« Last Edit: April 01, 2006, 02:04:53 AM by Ratty »

THATS pandaING BULLice cream WE NEVER HAD A pandaING BEDROOM SERVER AND WE DONT WEAR pandaING CLOAKS OR AT LEAST MAKE CROSSES THAT ice creamTY YOU MUST HAVE TO MAKE UP  ALOTA ice cream TO SOUND COOL YOU STUPID panda I THINK YOU YOURSELF ARE tribal!!! YOU DUMB panda THATS ALMOST AN INSULT MAKING IT LOOK LIKE WE BUILD THAT ice creamTY!

I like pandas and ice cream....

I think you have caps lock on, try turning it off so I can understand what your saying, alright, kool kids klub?

On that note...
 :cookieMonster:  l                :cookie:
------
He'll give this thread energy by running on the treadmill.

Move zig.
For great underpants.

research. On the internet.

??I don't get it??
 ??????????????
  ????????????
   ??????????
    ????????
     ??????
      ????
        ??
         ?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2006, 07:35:27 PM by Ratty »

The kool kids klub attire was once used in France for religous reasons. Learning is Power!!!

isnt goofy/cougar banned now?

Yes, and how can I be stabbed with bullets.

Cougar is unbanned now?

wtf does panda stan-in for?

Panda is what the censor replaces fuck with.

Yes, and how can I be stabbed with bullets.
Put the bullet on the stick and stab.