Author Topic: wth is with the [kool kids klub]  (Read 25367 times)

And myself, though I'm only partly Chinese.

im not asain but i still want to be in the list cuz me and K-419 are friends and i am not a tribal like 2 people i know(*censored*) well yeah

Asian List

Ratty
Ytud Fo Llac
SCman
Grim Ant
ChexGuy331
Night-Stalker
K-419
fps_gene

Teh Asian list... now for the age....

Asian List

Ratty
Ytud Fo Llac
SCman
Grim Ant
ChexGuy331
Night-Stalker
K-419
fps_gene

Teh Asian list... now for the age....

*Cough*Add me... Im mandarin chinese!*Cough*

:)

Okay, here is the facts, Couger made a clan called kool kids klub [Which he sorta was] and thought that using bad grammar and pissing people off would make his tribal clan popular. Also, I have a picture for you I took from the kool kids klub server...

This is sarcasim, the picture I mean...

Okay, here is the facts, Couger made a clan called kool kids klub [Which he sorta was] and thought that using bad grammar and pissing people off would make his tribal clan popular. Also, I have a picture for you I took from the kool kids klub server...

THATS loving BULLstuff WE NEVER HAD A loving BEDROOM SERVER AND WE DONT WEAR loving CLOAKS OR AT LEAST MAKE CROSSES THAT stuffTY YOU MUST HAVE TO MAKE UP  ALOTA stuff TO SOUND COOL YOU STUPID forget I THINK YOU YOURSELF ARE tribal!!! YOU DUMB forget THATS ALMOST AN INSULT MAKING IT LOOK LIKE WE BUILD THAT stuffTY!

You didn't read the fine print forget face.

You didn't read the fine print forget face.
I READ THE loving PRINT IDIOT SO YOU CAN SHUT THE forget UP cigarette NO ONE ASKED UR FLAMING cigarette ASS

Noone asked for yours either.

THATS loving BULLice cream WE NEVER HAD A loving BEDROOM SERVER AND WE DONT WEAR loving CLOAKS OR AT LEAST MAKE CROSSES THAT ice creamTY YOU MUST HAVE TO MAKE UP  ALOTA ice cream TO SOUND COOL YOU STUPID forget I THINK YOU YOURSELF ARE tribal!!! YOU DUMB forget THATS ALMOST AN INSULT MAKING IT LOOK LIKE WE BUILD THAT ice creamTY!
I know you don't make crosses like that, you make worse ones I'm kidding, but your harsh and didn't read the print

THATS loving BULLice cream WE NEVER HAD A loving BEDROOM SERVER AND WE DONT WEAR loving CLOAKS OR AT LEAST MAKE CROSSES THAT ice creamTY YOU MUST HAVE TO MAKE UP  ALOTA ice cream TO SOUND COOL YOU STUPID forget I THINK YOU YOURSELF ARE tribal!!! YOU DUMB forget THATS ALMOST AN INSULT MAKING IT LOOK LIKE WE BUILD THAT ice creamTY!

Looks better minimized..
« Last Edit: March 24, 2006, 09:37:15 PM by dUMBELLS »

I know you don't make crosses like that, you make worse ones I'm kidding, but your harsh and didn't read the print

Looks better minimized..
yeah, well, ... forget you

[sarcasm]I'm scared of the word forget. Can you not say it anymore? kthxbye[/sarcasm]

[sarcasm]I'm scared of the word forget. Can you not say it anymore? kthxbye[/sarcasm]
forgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforgetforget
forgetforgetforgetforgetforge tforgetforgetforgetforgetforg etforgetforgetforgetforgetfor getforgetforget
forgetforgetforgetforgetforge tforgetforgetforgetforgetforg etforgetforgetforgetforgetfor getforgetforget

You have Grim shaking in his boots.(or shoes)

Goofyman I find it comical that you nearly Shiet a brick when someone makes a picture of you being tribal, yet you and cougar constantly make pictures of [USSR] members burning crosses and stupid shiet like that.
You sir are a hypocrite.