Author Topic: wth is with the [kool kids klub]  (Read 25275 times)

Ok for those who donr no. kool kids klub stands for "Ku Klux Klan" or "the handicapped people who look like ghosts" it's a secret society organized in the South after the Civil War to reassert white supremacy by means of terrorism

Now anyway. asking couger did u make a clan called the kool kids klub? if you did and intended to to stand for the ku klux klan. ur a sick cunt Person... Happy?

Heres a pict:
« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 09:04:29 PM by Christ »

I really don't think Goofy and Cougar even know what the kool kids klub is. On their server one guy asked if they hated Asians too, they said no. Well oviously if they support the kool kids klub they hate Asian people too. Mind you guys, the kool kids klub not only persecuted African American people but also Asian American people. And they killed Jews and other foreigners. I cannot believe their view are so inconsistent with the actual facts about the kool kids klub, it's like they never even bothered to learn what the kool kids klub is and how it effected many different ethnicities from around the world.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 08:31:18 PM by Ytud Fo »

« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 09:56:59 PM by 76 Cougar »

« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 09:54:35 PM by Goofyman... »

I really don't care if you have my IP. This topic seems to be too big for you to understand. The fact that the kool kids klub not only persecuted African Americans but also Asians, Jews, and other minority groups who weren't white. It may be too big of a fact for you to grasp with your IQ of 60.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 09:59:21 PM by Goofyman... »

« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 09:57:14 PM by 76 Cougar »

Anyway, Ytud Fo Lac is a good BL guy, and when they started flaming Ytud, I insulted them, or tried, then left.

This is a serious matter. My hopes that Badspot/Mocheeze ban you from the BL community.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 08:57:01 PM by ChexGuy331 »

« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 09:54:48 PM by Goofyman... »

I really don't care if you have my IP. This topic seems to be too big for you to understand. The fact that the kool kids klub not only persecuted African Americans but also Asians, Jews, and other minority groups who weren't white. It may be too big of a fact for you to grasp with your IQ of 60.

kool kids klub = tribal is wut it comes down to and I = tribal > mondays.

and my iq is bout 420

420IQ PIGS ASS!!!!

And also. if im being a it "tribal" to a "Clan" Then you most likely the most tribal person on the forum form dissing Ussr and everything else that does'nt go you way

« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 09:57:28 PM by 76 Cougar »

Oh! bitch! whos tribal now?! you just called them minoritys! bitch tribal shit head burnin hell!

FYI guys : Chex guy is ytud calling himself good  cause they have same ip lol

Oh! bitch! whos tribal now?! you just called them minoritys! bitch tribal shit head burnin hell!

Errr. its true everything like tht is a minority...

« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 09:57:38 PM by 76 Cougar »

Calling a group a minority is not tribal. We have a minority party in the U.S. government, we have minority groups in the U.S., white people being the majority group. Please if you want to pose an even semi-intelligent arguement learn some vocabulary. But the kool kids klub did persecute foreigners. So Cougar you know your friend SCman who is Asian? Well his grandparents or his entire family could have been killed by the kool kids klub, and that's what you're supporting, since you didn't understand.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 09:03:43 PM by Ytud Fo »