Author Topic: wth is with the [kool kids klub]  (Read 24879 times)

« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 09:55:47 PM by Goofyman... »

It seems you didn't see my quote from Wikipedia, "This second Klan fought to maintain the dominance of white Protestants over blacks, as well as Roman Catholics, Jews, Asians, and other immigrants." The kool kids klub was too against Asians, Jews, and other minority groups. If you want to argue with the facts, by all means go ahead.

world record, fastest time for thread to be declared hot topic.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 09:54:01 PM by 76 Cougar »

world record, fastest time for thread to be declared hot topic.

Damn rite

Delete this dang topic, don't close it!

« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 09:54:34 PM by 76 Cougar »

It seems you didn't see my quote from Wikipedia, "This second Klan fought to maintain the dominance of white Protestants over blacks, as well as Roman Catholics, Jews, Asians, and other immigrants." The kool kids klub was too against Asians, Jews, and other minority groups. If you want to argue with the facts, by all means go ahead.

hold on let me look kool kids klub up on wikipedia

Or u can just follow this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/kool kids klub and serch for
Code: [Select]
This second Klan fought to maintain the dominance of white Protestants over blacks, as well as Roman Catholics, Jews, Asians, and other immigrants

I bet you don't even know what Lynch means.

Straight from dictionary.com "A secret society organized in the South after the Civil War to reassert white supremacy by means of terrorism. " do you know what white supremacy is? if you do then you know what i mean. Persecution of ALL, i mean ALL groups except white people. You're a real dumbass to not know that.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 09:24:17 PM by Ytud Fo »

Now go to Anderson Cooper's report on the kool kids klub expansion.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 09:55:04 PM by 76 Cougar »

DONT U NO HOW TO SEND A LINK!?

« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 09:55:12 PM by 76 Cougar »

We know all of this, and i'm sure if you read all of the information you just presented, you'll know that the kool kids klub did not just persecute African Americans.