Poll

Do YOU Think Spamming Is Right!?!?

forget NO!
HELL YES!

Author Topic: GIZMO'S SERVER SPAMMED!!!  (Read 3840 times)

It's outrageous if you ask me. look at this ice cream. If you know anything or did any of it speak up or i will ban everyone i'm not aquainted with that appears in my log, and i'll post their names so others can ban them as well.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 11:30:01 PM by gizmo »

twas Cougar and goofyman j00r mom
was the last brick at 0 0 0?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2006, 12:42:08 AM by Grim Ant »

lol i wish it was me...but i cant say it was...sry m8

when ever somebody gets spammed i just laugh

spamming is a pain, but to be honest, you havent got much there to worry about... it would take a few mins maybe to delete

wasn't me i have only been on my server in the past days and why would and why would i spam qizmos hes alright with me

Thx guys. i just got more of this SHIT so keep me posted.
allthough it's not alot, it really causes lag when i have all my shit around it.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2006, 09:32:16 PM by gizmo »

[sarcasm]OMFG! SOMEONE SPAMMED YOUR SERVER! THATS HORRIBLE SPAM![/sarcasm]

Seriously, its spam, but its not serious. Its not like 32x32 spam, where the server seriously lags, and is hard to get rid of anyway.

32x32 spam is wand bait

How long is your server kept without a moderator watching over?

Cool, thanks man, keep us posted.

"it's only gizmo, loel"  :cookieMonster:

if your not there seeing anything going on, then it shouldnt matter if theres spam. just load up what you had.
dont be autosaving if you are, i still dont get the problem.

Spam?! What?! No way! What's the point of putting up a topic about spam on some server? You are most likely not going to find the culprit. There should be a rule against posting topics like this. If I ever get frustrated like that, I don't complain on the forums, I play another game or do something productive. Try it. It may work.  :cookie: :cookie: Crack
« Last Edit: March 14, 2006, 12:27:14 AM by spoot »