Author Topic: Bunker Beach  (Read 15593 times)

Just tried it. This map loving fails at everything. The scale is all wrong the interiors are hidious and just plain weird.
Kunit, I'm gonna tell you people always wanted to tell you, SHUT UP! god....

Kunit, I'm gonna tell you people always wanted to tell you, SHUT UP! god....
I shall tell you once also. Shut the hell up this map is loving handicapped, Have you even tried it? I think not, Wait and try it you can't even go in the building without jumping, the barbwire textures overlay, the cannons have re-petative textures, and more you idiotic peice of stuff.

I shall tell you once also. Shut the hell up this map is loving handicapped, Have you even tried it? I think not, Wait and try it you can't even go in the building without jumping, the barbwire textures overlay, the cannons have re-petative textures, and more you idiotic peice of stuff.
Yes i have tried it, and its not bad! its pretty good! I'm keepin it! so yeah plus if you dont like it.....dont just go "your a loving idiot i hate you god get a life you starfish you have no life cause of one map i dont like i hate you!" i mean gosh! your TOO harsh! calm down man!

I can say my opinion if I wish to, Not to do so would in the end just build up all of my hatred for this map and the creator. So would you rather have me release it slowly or in one big super long post in such that explains why this map is indefinetly a peice of stuff.

Nice! When you have shows the community that you can make own maps, port some old! Blocktopia, The Islands 1 & 2, Land of Scernia and Wizards Island plz.

i dont port anymore,i seemed to have pissed off to many,they say crappy ports when the port is perfect,i cant help it if the map was not up their par.

i dont port anymore,i seemed to have pissed off to many,they say crappy ports when the port is perfect,i cant help it if the map was not up their par.
Tell 'em to flame me instead! Your ports is better than JJstorms, at least you include all textures.

"even a caveman can do it"
XDXDXDXDXD

Porting is unoriginal, and it clearly shows laziness on the porter's part, as they simply cannot create a good map themselves.
Also, this map is poor, at best, I expect better, much better.

Lol "so easy a caveman could do"  :cookieMonster: you shaz gets a cookay  :cookie:
LOLD

Yay, a map from you that isn't a crappy port.

non if his ports are crappy,
for some reason everyone here hates it when ppl port stuff

for some reason everyone here hates it when ppl port stuff
Durrr
Porting is unoriginal, and it clearly shows laziness on the porter's part, as they simply cannot create a good map themselves.
Also, this map is poor, at best, I expect better, much better.

Could you make a RTB link plz?