Author Topic: I'm moving to Ireland...  (Read 15503 times)

Irony you get your IQ checked. Stereotyping and Racism is different you dumbass obama supporter.
If you're going to post, read the whole thread before you post.

Irony you get your IQ checked. Stereotyping and Racism is different you dumbass obama supporter.
You're extremely stupid.

Ya'll suckas postin' in a troll thread!

I don't think so. My parent's are actually Obama supporters. If I was just mindlessly taking their word for things, I would be an Obama supporter too, but I'm not, am I? Also, I'm not just rebelling either. If I was a rebellious person, I would have Team Fortress 2 and I would smoke. I do have my own opinion and, unlike you, do not have "loving HICK PARENTS". Also note that I am not typing in ALL CAPS, which is an attempt to show you that I am not an imbecile like you, and that I am perfectly calm. Now if you would kindly leave this forum thread, it would be much appreciated.

Why would you want to smoke, people die from lung cancer. Also your an idiot.

Telly , I respect your opinions , even though I may strongly disagree . I just suggest you give a better and more reasonable opinion(s) why you dislike Obama. Give your reasons then explain why( Ex. reason - Obama will further our national debt , then give your explanation why he will) . Starting off immature , leaves a bad impression on you.

Why would you want to smoke, people die from lung cancer. Also your an idiot.

You first statement was true. The second one even more so.

Point out one post where I've been serious
He is osama.
The only sensible choice this campaign was ron paul.
When will you guys ever understand this?
Srsly?  Want me to repost that in a bigger font so you can read it?
Mine started and stayed at 0

Point out one post where I've been serious
What? He was just stating your hypocracy.

Off topic: Darius, your avatar's trippy as forget.

Mass amounts of quotes

Get a sarcasm detector update, yours is two years back

Intelligence Quotient has nothing to do with differentiating stereotyping and racism.

Stereotyping all Arab-decent people as terrorists is uniquely tribal, so calling Obama "Osama" can be interpreted as a tribal remark.

Especially when you put that into context of stuff like this (from the California GOP):

What? He was just stating your hypocracy.

Off topic: Darius, your avatar's trippy as forget.
:cookieMonster:

Why would you go to a divided nation anyways?

Wow, this thread is popular