Author Topic: I'm moving to Ireland...  (Read 15507 times)

Oh please don't get me started on Ireland and Northern Ireland. Let's just be thankful they aren't carbombing anymore. :(

5 pages isint that much.
I meant the speed at which people are posting

What I dont get is that everyone is that everyone is flaming this guy and telling him hes tribal because he is moving to ireland because of Obama. Even though he is tribal. So whats the point of flaming him? He will still move to ireland and hate obama.

What I dont get is that everyone is that everyone is flaming this guy and telling him hes tribal because he is moving to ireland because of Obama. Even though he is tribal. So whats the point of flaming him? He will still move to ireland and hate obama.
YAY HYPOCRISY
DADDY'S LITTLE BOY  :cookieMonster:

YAY HYPOCRISY
DADDY'S LITTLE BOY  :cookieMonster:
I flamed rawrman because I hate him.

Yes I flamed him, but some of the people who flamed telly barely know him or flames him because he hates obama

Yet, You're stereotyping him as a bomber isn't tribal?

If you don't consider that tribal, Then please, Get your IQ checked.

No, it isn't. Terrorist isn't a race, and neither is Democrat.

Because Telly is a bigot and he knows he's wrong and won't admit it.

I am not a bigot, and I am not wrong.

well if Barack was a bad choice for you, why would you want to move to one "bad" place to another? makes no sense, especially if it's northern Ireland your moving to.

No, it isn't. Terrorist isn't a race, and neither is Democrat.
I changed my mind, he really is an idiot, sorry for insulting you guys.

No your IQ must be checked. He is tribal as he believes that people like him will bomb us, which is also a stereotype.

Respect -1000

No, it's just Obama I hate...