Author Topic: Gaia Online:Why Do We Hate It?  (Read 7194 times)

I'm glad zOMG failed so hard, maybe people will make of it more than WoW now. :cookieMonster:

Personally, I hate the community, the majority of which fall into the category of 'LOL RANDUMB SO COOL omg omglolololol' and then the way the company exploits this by commercializing internet memes.

handicapped people

And your sources are from Encyclopediadramatica.

And your sources are from Encyclopediadramatica.
Those were actual pictures of gaiacigarettes. I lol'd at it because it was true.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 10:07:33 AM by koolkody12 »

this thread is so gaia

Oh yeah, and those friends totally stole our meme's.

Your meme's what?

The only thing I use gaia for is talking with friends from school.
I try to stay away from the all the noobs they have there.

Time to troll on Gaia!

Eh. Gaia is fine. But RuneScape is better.

Gaia itself is alright, kind of boring, but it's the community that I can't stand. Much like Roblox, except the people there aren't idiotic 6 year olds, they are idiotic 16 year olds.

Gaia itself is alright, kind of boring, but it's the community that I can't stand. Much like Roblox, except the people there aren't idiotic 6 year olds, they are idiotic 16 year olds.
QFT. I played it, and got banned for some idiot saying: "YOUR A BLOKLAD NOOB! GTFO YOU N00B!"

True, so true, but it makes me feel to smart when I type like this and "typ lik dis!!!1!!".

QFT. I played it, and got banned for some idiot saying: "YOUR A BLOKLAD NOOB! GTFO YOU N00B!"
WTF are you talking about?

I just registered and i have no idea what to even do or where to start so... screw this.