Author Topic: Gaia Online:Why Do We Hate It?  (Read 7206 times)

Er. Hate to tell you but I think the reason you think people on blockland hate it is because a lot of people everywhere hate it... .-.; (I bet they even have people on gaia who don't like it)

I, personally, haven't noticed anyone singling out gaia as something they hate and/or wish would go burn in hell.

EDIT: Well. Then again. I haven't been here for long so I guess I can't be talking about the forums way back in the day.

Er. Hate to tell you but I think the reason you think people on blockland hate it is because a lot of people everywhere hate it... .-.; (I bet they even have people on gaia who don't like it)

I, personally, haven't noticed anyone singling out gaia as something they hate and/or wish would go burn in hell.

EDIT: Well. Then again. I haven't been here for long so I guess I can't be talking about the forums way back in the day.
Well, maybe that is so. Now I know that not everyone everywhere hates it (I just saw people walking by with gaia hats on the other day :D Not to mention all the people at the 2008 Otakon.) but some people there say they hate it. Now I don't think they really do hate it, unless they stop playing, but there are many people just upset about some of the decisions that gaia makes, but they usually listen to us ^_^

(I just saw people walking by with gaia hats on the other day :D Not to mention all the people at the 2008 Otakon.)
Saw a chick at school with one on.

I raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaged, it looked loving ridiculous.

yuki you shuld have riped it off her head

Saw a chick at school with one on.

I raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaged, it looked loving ridiculous.
That's why I refuse to ever get one of their hats. They look absolutely ridiculous, that's the point. Only crazy buy them. But there are lots of crazy people out there, so they make money off of it! :) How do you think companies make money? Find the fad, then sell it. And also, people just enjoy advertising gaia. Although I think I know of one thing that you guys would like....

http://www.tektek.org/gaia/price/4540/epic_fail_hat

see a familiar face there Yuki?

Only reason I went to that site and became a Gaiacigarette is because I had a long distance Gf and that's where she hung out. Once she left, I left the site. Got sick of 13 year olds asking me to be their boyfriend and there's just way too much drama there.

That's the point.

You can be ironically handicapped, odds are good you're still un-ironically handicapped. I think that's the ironic part. Oh the e-irony!

On topic, I know a girl at my university that's into Gaia, but I think it's just because she's bored out of her skull in med chem. Poor thing

And also, people just enjoy advertising gaia. Although I think I know of one thing that you guys would like....

see a familiar face there Yuki?
No, and it looks like cigarettego-

DID THEY loving CALL IT "EPIC FAIL HAT"? OH HOLY stuff I'M COPYRIGHTING EVERYTHING 4CHAN AND SUEING THEIR MOTHERloving ASSES. BRB WASHINGTON.

No, and it looks like cigarettego-

DID THEY loving CALL IT "EPIC FAIL HAT"? OH HOLY stuff I'M COPYRIGHTING EVERYTHING 4CHAN AND SUEING THEIR MOTHERloving ASSES. BRB WASHINGTON.
I doubt they would want anything to do with 4chan after seeing it  :cookieMonster:

I doubt they would want anything to do with 4chan after seeing it  :cookieMonster:
They're marketing our meme's.

Guise, what does I do? My brother started playing Gaia. SHOULD I BURN HIM?

Guise, what does I do? My brother started playing Gaia. SHOULD I BURN HIM?
Nail him to a cross.

Nail him to a cross.
How about something less gory? I could soak him in holy water, watching him smolder and melt.