Author Topic: Gaia Online:Why Do We Hate It?  (Read 7204 times)

COOK him EAT him then become belimic

COOK him EAT him then become belimic
I'm afraid that you have no idea what you're speaking of (Probably because you don't do your own homework)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulemic
Bulimia nervosa is an eating disorder characterized by recurrent binge eating, followed by compensatory behaviors, referred to as "purging".

I saw a thread on their forums called ((someone's) Misadventures to Vagina land!)

It was a thread about how they didnt know how to masturbate. It kinda died to me after that.

Bulemic

I think it's funny how people do that, because a lot of nutrition is already digested by the time they get a chance to purge.

Umm, that hat was made a while ago.... Blockland didn't start Fail Man or whoever he is -_- I see him all over the place, that's the only place I see it.... when was blockland even created anyway?

Umm, that hat was made a while ago.... Blockland didn't start Fail Man or whoever he is -_- I see him all over the place, that's the only place I see it.... when was blockland even created anyway?
What the forget are you talking about, I was speaking of 4chan, Anon created Epic Fail Guy, and he's a proud symbol of /b/.

AND THAT'S MR. EPIC FAIL GUY TO YOU SIR.
http://de.rofl.to/new-axe-for-women

yuki you shuld have riped it off her head
O HAY GUISE I CAN HAS FIT IN NOW?

I just want some of you who say that everyone is on gaia is immature to see this post....

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/free-gold-day/t.44844953_121/

Now look at more than just the first post, see how many people act mature about it? You can see the large difference of attitude towards it between the n00bs and experienced people...... It reminds me of this forum kind of. Just with a lot more people. You act like everyone there is so much different, but it seems that you only notice the noobs -_- It's so much like our forums, good suggestions and ideas, we hate the noobs, we even talk about the same things as here(in the Off Topic section, on gaia known as the "chatter box"), just on a different site topic. And Yuki, just get a grip on reality, they didn't "steal" any of your "memes", those are popular on more than just this site ¬_¬

Well at least we still have Warren.

I just want some of you who say that everyone is on gaia is immature to see this post....

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/free-gold-day/t.44844953_121/

Now look at more than just the first post, see how many people act mature about it? You can see the large difference of attitude towards it between the n00bs and experienced people...... It reminds me of this forum kind of. Just with a lot more people. You act like everyone there is so much different, but it seems that you only notice the noobs -_- It's so much like our forums, good suggestions and ideas, we hate the noobs, we even talk about the same things as here(in the Off Topic section, on gaia known as the "chatter box"), just on a different site topic. And Yuki, just get a grip on reality, they didn't "steal" any of your "memes", those are popular on more than just this site ¬_¬

Glancing by all of the pages, more than half of the posts were idiotic.

they didn't "steal" any of your "memes", those are popular on more than just this site ¬_¬
Gaia stole and proftized our meme's. They are selling Longcat. They are making money off of the free spirit of the internets, and that's not right, morally and respectfully.

Also, that's because Gaia is handicaps trying to act Smart, the opposite of 4chan which is Genius' trying to act handicapped.

Is there any level of internet hell lower than Gaia?

1. I don't think they're trying to act smart in any way. First of all Yuki, you're right, for all we know, they could be absolute idiots, but how do I know any better about you? As far as I know, you could just be trying to sound smart by throwing constant insults at gaia and me, for all you know, I might be trying to sound smart by naming myself after a smart person and acting some-wat blank, we don't really know now do we? Smart or non-smart, you just have to guess.

2.With that particular hat, they did in fact make money off of it by selling the infinity hat, a grab bag item that would give away one of those items. I can't really say if it's wrong to make profit off of internet "memes" or popular characters, but I dont think they just put it up there. They ask people first, I think. I'll have to ask them. I'll get back to you on that in a little while.

1. I don't think they're trying to act smart in any way. First of all Yuki, you're right, for all we know, they could be absolute idiots, but how do I know any better about you? As far as I know, you could just be trying to sound smart by throwing constant insults at gaia and me, for all you know, I might be trying to sound smart by naming myself after a smart person and acting some-wat blank, we don't really know now do we? Smart or non-smart, you just have to guess.

I can't really say if it's wrong to make profit off of internet "memes" or popular characters
1. Point proven

2. Of course it's wrong. Those meme's represent the free spirit of the internet. That's like me profitizing the Bald Eagle, or the Olive Branch, or the Linden trees.