Author Topic: i cant play Portal!!! "oh noez!"  (Read 3299 times)

I have the feeling that if his computer is so old that it doesn't even have a DVD drive then its probably too old to run portal.
Lol he probably tried to put it in the floppy disk drive.

Lol he probably tried to put it in the floppy disk drive.

Mien wont wurk either D:

Holy loving big pic :O

i dont even have a floppy drive :o

i downloaded portal but all it says is "you need pixl shader 1.1 to run this program!' can you give me a link to that oh and i have the best grapics card my computer can handel

i downloaded portal but all it says is "you need pixl shader 1.1 to run this program!' can you give me a link to that oh and i have the best grapics card my computer can handel
If your graphics card doesn't have pixel shaders built in beyond 1.1, then it's a pretty stuff one, and if your computer can only handle a stuffty graphics card, then you've got an equally stuffty computer.

Can't you just buy it for the xbox and end your life?

HOW THE forget CAN YOU NOT HAVE PIXEL SHADER HOLY stuff WHAT THE forget THAT stuff IS loving YEARS OLD WHAT THE forget IS YOUR COMPUTER loving 94U35U43895748574389537438575 FSDFDSFSDF YEARS OLD?

Hey!!! guise. i got a knew cd-drive, where to put cd? also give me a link to a good graphick card downlode.

Nuuuu, grphx crd dunlode dun gimeeee blacklundz danlood.

well i am getting a x-box360 for cristmas and the orange box for cristmas and maybie ill just wait for portal 2 to come out

Did you buy it off of Steam?

Late reply because I never noticed this: No.

My computer was before DVD drives and it can run portal.
My laptop was from 2003, and the only problem with running Portal is not enough hard disk space.

I am assuming that you only have PCI slots. So I'm going to suggest getting this graphics card. (It's my current one because I only have PCI slots)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814139010
Also you should get 1gb-2gb of ram.

But what I really suggest is just buying a new computer. (Preferably just the parts, and you build it yourself)