Author Topic: Games for Xbox 360 ?  (Read 2023 times)

Could anybody tell me about some good games for Xbox 360 ?
It has to be like fallout 3 and saints row 2 or halo.

Halo 3, Mercenaries 2: World In Flames, Call of Duty: World at War, Mirror's Edge... Or Google maybe? idk. but I play Test Drive Unlimited the most. I love Racing games :D

I recommend Fallout 3, Saints Row 2, and Halo.

One that won't cause it to freeze and shut down.
Oh wait...

Oh wait...
I don't freeze or shut down, that's user error. You don't store your PC in a dark, dusty, enclosed corner, do you?
Oh and: At least we have games.

I don't freeze or shut down, that's user error. You don't store your PC in a dark, dusty, enclosed corner, do you?
No, why would an Xbox freeze because I keep my PC in a corner anyway? I'm sure it's just coincidental. Also, I think we do have games. Do you have LBP? Oh wait no... what a shame.

No, why would an Xbox freeze because I keep my PC in a corner anyway? I'm sure it's just coincidental. Also, I think we do have games. Do you have LBP? Oh wait no... what a shame.
No, i have garrys mod :o

Do you have LBP? Oh wait no... what a shame.
I still don't see why LBP is so great.

better than UT3
The best version of UT3 is actually on the PS3.

Keyboard + mouse support, custom mod support, less buggy than PC version, etc.

Plus, GoW and UT are from the same damn people >:(

360 will also get a (gimped) port of UT3 eventually. I believe Epic didn't want to steal GoW's thunder, or maybe they're just lazy.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 12:20:47 PM by Otis Da HousKat »

Plus, GoW and UT are from the same damn people >:(
ya i know lul

fallout 3 and saints row 2 or halo.

Oh and:

Oh wait...
I still don't see why LBP is so great.
Same with GoW?
better than UT3

Gtfo fancigarettes, all three of you.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 03:18:08 PM by Chrono »

Everyone who's debating which loving console is better:
Cease thy friendry at once. This kid wants to know what games for the 360 he should get, not which console.
Stop derailing every thread that has to do with a certain console into a flame war. It really shows that everyone who can't restrain themselves from making a comment on another console is totally immature and a fanboy. Now shut the forget up and get back on topic.

Ontopic;
Do NOT get ANY STRATEGY GAMES FOR THE 360. They all suck. Includes:
Command & Conquer 3 (And Kane's Wrath
Red Alert 3
Universe at War
EndWar

Civilization Revolutions is good, because it actually is good on the console. I tried it, it literally is built from the ground up for consoles.