Author Topic: AWM/AWP Sniper Rifle  (Read 26991 times)

Thanks PeacefulWar. Did I or did I not ask you to release this?

Two things, One: Nice Model it looks really good. Did you flat shade it? (It just doesn't really look like it to me :P)

You're blind. It is flatshaded.

Does it shoot really fast, and not like Lances which whom hasn't changed speed.
Well, it has a rather fast rate of fire. You can even shoot before the reloading sound plays o_O. Kaje's and Racer's are probably better. Racers, if you don't like it when people suddenly get the sniper out and shoot you, or Kaje's if having to charge it first and 5 hit kill without charging dosn't sound right or its annoying.

Besides the animation and sounds, what can it do that would make me want to have it in my server?

Besides the animation and sounds, what can it do that would make me want to have it in my server?
Model

I only care for the model if it is ether stolen or very ugly. This is not.

I only care for the model if it is ether stolen or very ugly. This is not.
But neither of those are a reason to have it on your server. ;D

I want to know what is different as far as script wize between any already made sniper and this one. What diffrence is it to the others that makes it benificial besides the "rapid fire"?

headshot kill, 2 body shot normal

Would you say it gives a more fare advantage to the front line due to the old one being all kill kill?

[edit] AWP (Arctic Warfare Police)
The AWP is a version for use by law enforcement as opposed to military. Accuracy International AWP, with AWP standing for Arctic Warfare Police. The most notable feature is that the distinctive frame is black colored, not a light green colour. It also has a shorter 24 in (609 mm) barrel in comparison to other models. It normally uses 7.62 mm NATO ammunition, depending on what source, though there may be other types of ammunition (such as 7 mm Remington Magnum, .308 Winchester, or .338 Lapua) it could be chambered for. The AWP should not be confused with Accuracy International AW AE which also has a black finish, but is a much cheaper non-military version of the AW series.

Oh wow, corrected for the most part. "AWP" is a lawsuit dodge by VALVe, though.
Still, this is an AWM.

Two things, One: Nice Model it looks really good. Did you flat shade it? (It just doesn't really look like it to me :P)
and Two: Do yal know what AWP stands for? It stands for "Arctic Warfare Police" just figured you might want that bit of info for absolutely no reason....

so y do ppl say awp arctic warfare military?

It doesn't chamber .22, how odd.

Tried, and liked it. I can't find any problem with it, but since it's a Arctic Warfare Magnum, I think it should be in white.

Well...for me there is only shell SOUND. You know, dink dink dink dink... For me no SHELL.