Author Topic: AWM/AWP Sniper Rifle  (Read 26985 times)

Good Job, eye candy :D

I just shat bricks. Seriously, I should just set up set up a desk in front of the toilet.

OMGAWP

Seriously, downloading.
UN-BANNED! :D
Does it do brick damage? Nice model. :D Takey the cookie  :cookie:
Nostuff.

On topic: Good addon ilike
Off topic:I will no download:reason:WE have enough snipers and im really getting annoyed by all of these wepons that already exist being made over and over.      SRY

Instant-download.
As fast as it fires! XD
You just epicly won, to my standards.

I just shat bricks. Seriously, I should just set up set up a desk in front of the toilet.
Why 2 set ups?

On topic: Good addon ilike
Off topic:I will no download:reason:WE have enough snipers and im really getting annoyed by all of these wepons that already exist being made over and over.      SRY
I download all these snipers because i've noticed that there's something wrong with all of them. most of them work perfectly yet, none of them feel right. the old blocky sniper didn't move ever, the master rifle blows the crap out of the larger bricks, you have to charge the TF2 one and then miss, and... wait i have to check to see what's wrong about this one...

(later)

okay uh... i... like this one...
a bit.... fast...?
thats all i got, good work sir.

Snipers are supposed to be fast.
Unless you're talking the railgun, with a HIGHLY noticable projectile.

and Two: Do yal know what AWP stands for? It stands for "Arctic Warfare Police" just figured you might want that bit of info for absolutely no reason....
Wrong. AWP isn't even an acronym, it's VALVe's way of avoiding lawsuits. It's actually "AWM": Arctic Warfare Magnum.

Wrong. AWP isn't even an acronym, it's VALVe's way of avoiding lawsuits. It's actually "AWM": Arctic Warfare Magnum.

[edit] AWP (Arctic Warfare Police)
The AWP is a version for use by law enforcement as opposed to military. Accuracy International AWP, with AWP standing for Arctic Warfare Police. The most notable feature is that the distinctive frame is black colored, not a light green colour. It also has a shorter 24 in (609 mm) barrel in comparison to other models. It normally uses 7.62 mm NATO ammunition, depending on what source, though there may be other types of ammunition (such as 7 mm Remington Magnum, .308 Winchester, or .338 Lapua) it could be chambered for. The AWP should not be confused with Accuracy International AW AE which also has a black finish, but is a much cheaper non-military version of the AW series.

awesome but it looks like a scoped m14

Too thin, though. But all around it looks smexy.

i love sniping peoples heads off :3