Author Topic: Saber's happy add-ons topic/ban celebration.  (Read 2525 times)

No, forget you Saber, you're not ending that stuff right there. Way to chicken out with locking. You don't quote who you want in your own topic because you said so. No one gives a flying forget about your tiredness. My failing has nothing to do with your releasing of stuffty add-ons that boring people want to use for a few minutes. I don't plan on downloading that crap from any server I'd go to. Sure, reverse whatever I said with your lousy logic and enjoy learning a new vulgarity.

That, and name someone that doesn't want you dead other than your immediate family, your prosthetic ass kissing compatriot Svenne and the idiots who wanted oversized, third-person view filling, more slots than server possible aircraft nor those vehicles which would never be used more than once in a server from the same person.

Feel free to point out pieces of untruth and hypocrisy, but at the end of the day, you, me and everyone who has a loving brain on this forum knows that you're a lousy reason to acknowledge Swedish meatballs are Swedish. Anyone who has a failure to understand what I said in the previous sentence needs to evolve and stop being a Neanderthal.

This ranting would feel good if not for the fact that Saber is unable to absorb any words in to that thick, low vaulted cranium and large browridged skull of his.

Am I doing this right? :D

Win.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 08:39:21 PM by Friendly Fire »

Anyone who has a failure to understand what I said in the previous sentence needs to evolve and stop being a Neanderthal.
I have not read his topic, knowing it would be fail, so I have no idea what it ment...

I have not read his topic, knowing it would be fail, so I have no idea what it ment...

Sure, I'll explain it to you. He's a lousy reason to be called a Swede.

Ima make a new topic: Friendly Fire's need to flame!

Saber, you coulda have kept the topic going and just not reply to flames. Thats what trolls do. And if it was bugged, Mr. Badspot would burn it.

Holy stuff.

1. Where the hell did you come from Friendly Fire? Tell us so we can get more smart people like you please.

2. You are 100% koreckt.

3. u r doin it rite

Holy stuff.

1. Where the hell did you come from Friendly Fire? Tell us so we can get more smart people like you please.

2. You are 100% koreckt.

3. u r doin it rite

1. Singapore. I'm probably the only few, because the rest are mostly douchebags (i.e Shawnpup.)

2. Nothing to answer.

3. Hurr.

Edit: Hoo-aah! I've gotten Saber banned in the JVS doors topic for repeated spam despite Trader's request for him to stop!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 07:08:26 PM by Friendly Fire »

Finnaly! Lets celebrate! :D

Ima make a new topic: Friendly Fire's need to flame!
Please just kill yourself/leave. You've been nothing but a nuisance ever since you joined.

But if I think about it, he is like a stupid+hated me. He is everwhere and never rarely talks about the topic. :3

So glad he's gone. Forever? :D

We sure as hell hope so. He'll most likely create another account anyway.

COMMENCE OPERATION: HOLYlovingstuffLETSPARTYOURAS SESOFFLIKEWEDIDONELECTIONNIGH T

aka, Barack Obama got elected for president again and saved the nation from stuff, stuff and more stuff.

You just made my week.