Author Topic: Mutantz Mapz And Portz-New Map  (Read 79800 times)

Those who like him at all are too ignorant to see just how unoriginal and tacky his work is.
Like the models you stole?

Sure you did, you ran into my topic, say "HEY GAIS LUK" And showed them your map, and you said "I made this in 30 mins" And when i read your post, it seems that you made recently.Ahem, IT WAS A loving OLD VERSION, the new version is much, much bigger.

ya at the time it took me 30 mins,do you have a swelled head or what,the thread on how to make a round curve was posted on this forum,i thought you would of read it,ok shoot me for saying i could make a better corner,and how many maps have you released here?,i count 1 a map that i could make in 60 seconds.

and i have not used any model that said copyright do not use(i have several of these)i only use models i either made or downloaded with the line in a text file that said you may use them and long and i dont take credit for them,there is only 1 map i used things i did not make and thats the map that has the towers,and i put a text file in the zip that says i did not make them,any model that looks like another on is a recreation.

and have you seen some of the maps coming out,totaly fubared.

okay umm i need some help i made a turrian (did i spell that right? what ever you know what i mean) bedroom. Ya okay look i no what your thinking "WTF A TURRAIN BEDROOM?!" look i went outside added hills and water woopty doo...anyway obvuously it sucks and if you think its good your an idiot. Any way i was just wondering how to get a downlaod link and how to actually put the file onto the forums...okay look i no what your thinking again, " WHAT KIND OF IDIOT DOESNT NO HOW TO DO THAT?!" look im that idiot, so im asking for your help. im gonna make new (BETTER!) maps and post them here.hoo-rah. so plz respond...also all your maps are kool.

and have you seen some of the maps coming out,totaly fubared.
I'm pretty sure you're to blame for this, with the dead content you brought back into unholy existence.

sorry but no name no click

okay umm i need some help i made a terrain (did i spell that right? what ever you know what i mean) bedroom. Ya okay look i no what your thinking "W T F A TERRAIN BEDROOM?!" look i went outside added hills and water...anyway obviously it sucks and if you think its good your an idiot. Any way i was just wondering how to get a download link and how to actually put the file onto the forums...okay look i no what your thinking again, " WHAT KIND OF IDIOT DOESN'T NO HOW TO DO THAT?!" look im that idiot, so im asking for your help. im gonna make new (BETTER!) maps and post them here.hoo-rah. so please respond...also all your maps are cool.
Your misspelled words are now fixed

Srry for double posting

We have a Modify button for a reason.
...Nevermind, not in Maps :(

Only a few of your ports were useful, but still you are becoming a total whore.

We have a Modify button for a reason.
...Nevermind, not in Maps :(

Only a few of your ports were useful, but still you are becoming a total whore.
Yes, especially after cowbelling into my topic and screaming "HEY GAIS LUK AT MAH NEW RACIN MAP!!!!1111"
I'm betting he's going to try ripping off flatlands if he is THAT desperate.

Yes, especially after cowbelling into my topic and screaming "HEY GAIS LUK AT MAH NEW RACIN MAP!!!!1111"
I'm betting he's going to try ripping off flatlands if he is THAT desperate.
YOU SUCK U CANT EVEN MAKE 1 MAP IN LIKE 1 NO 2 YEARS SO STFU

ya know,all i ever did was port some maps,that action has seemed to made a lot of you not like me very much,now think about that for a sec,thats if your brain can hold a thought like that,i can see if i was a total starfish,but ever since i came on here i have been very helpful to those who dont know how to map,but i get told i suck and i am ripping off models,all i can say is to those people is enjoy your private schools and keep up the attitude and you will go far in life......................... ......NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'll see you at the drive thru

ya know,all i ever did was port some maps,that action has seemed to made a lot of you not like me very much,now think about that for a sec,thats if your brain can hold a thought like that,i can see if i was a total starfish,but ever since i came on here i have been very helpful to those who dont know how to map,but i get told i suck and i am ripping off models,all i can say is to those people is enjoy your private schools and keep up the attitude and you will go far in life......................... ......NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Claiming to be better than people in a single block of text, lacking primitive Capital letters and punctuation, doesn't work.

Plus, doing something lots of times gets boring, and you failed to stop, even when told that it was getting unoriginal. That's where you became an ass.

all i can say is to those people is enjoy your private schools and keep up the attitude and you will go far in life......................... ......NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you treathning me. Are you threatning all of us. First off, Don't say something you shouldn't. next don't let agressive comments make you angry. Just ignore it. This way people won't see your bad side and like you better. I need to know something. how do you port it right because everytime i port the ground is all brown.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 11:04:43 AM by TheChickenator »