Author Topic: Mutantz Mapz And Portz-New Map  (Read 79822 times)

Thank you for killing off Blocko Raceway, cigarette, you told me you were not going to release it.
Your just jealous because his map is better than yours. If you report him your a big loving cigarette. He's not "ripping off" blocko raceway (that you havent finished in 3-5 months) just because hes making a race track. Now, go die.

i never said anything about releaseing it,its not going to be,but thanks for the insult anyway,i friggin emailed you asked you several times about a joint effort,and now im posting about it in my thread not yours and you still complain,mine is a long way from being done,and it wont be released,i have 2 i am going to release,but i am taking my time.
Keep Aphtonites' ideas to himself don't just steal some one elses beautiful idea like that. Don't kill it either.

Your just jealous because his map is better than yours. If you report him your a big loving cigarette. He's not "ripping off" blocko raceway (that you havent finished in 3-5 months) just because hes making a race track. Now, go die.
Meh, you're just a fanboy who would agree with everything mutantz does.
Go back to hump his port"zzzzzzzz"

hey do me a flavor and stay out of my thread if ya dont have anything decent to say,you got kind of a bad attitude there,and for no reason i can think of,i dont go into your thread and call you names,what happened there was unintented and they posted crap even after i asked not to ask about it.

Damn, I think the community has gotten worse since I joined... Anyways, love "Pig's BY". Thanks.

i dont go into your thread and call you names,
But you do is go to other threads and steal other people's ideas.
I'm not in the mood for arguing so may as well not reply  :panda:

hey do me a flavor and stay out of my thread if ya dont have anything decent to say,you got kind of a bad attitude there,and for no reason i can think of,i dont go into your thread and call you names,what happened there was unintented and they posted crap even after i asked not to ask about it.
The stuff you've done in the past has resulted in the stuff happening now, deal with it.

Mutantz, as Blocko Raceway got popular, you ripped it off.
I see you're really in the need for popularity here.
Did you really need to crash into my topic and say "LOOK GAIS I MAID THIS NEWWW MAP LOLOKLK"?

Did you really need to crash into my topic and say "LOOK GAIS I MAID THIS NEWWW MAP LOLOKLK"?
His looks more like a street raceway, yours looks more like mario kart or something like that. Although I will agree with you completely on that entire post - Yours (in my opinion) looks a lot better.

Are you trying to force us to just play on your racing map? If he's making a racing map, let him do it! At least he might finishes his. Yesterday you said: "I'm releasing Blocko Raceway.". Did you release it? No. Just get off Mutantz, kk?
EDIT: Also, from what i've seen on your beta test server, blocko raceway is tiny compared to his map.

thats bullstuff,i did not rip off your idea,i allready had a track built hence the sceenshots i posted in your thread.....duh dude,i .ve been working on a race track since blockland 7 i halted a lot of the maps i was working one once i found out there was going to be a tank with a turret that rotated,and all i posted in your thread was a round corner compared to your square corners,and i have no need for popularity,i make maps for the general mass,i dont even play the game much anymore,

thats bullstuff,i did not rip off your idea,i allready had a track built hence the sceenshots i posted in your thread.....duh dude,i .ve been working on a race track since blockland 7 i halted a lot of the maps i was working one once i found out there was going to be a tank with a turret that rotated,and all i posted in your thread was a round corner compared to your square corners,and i have no need for popularity,i make maps for the general mass,i dont even play the game much anymore,
Sure you did, you ran into my topic, say "HEY GAIS LUK" And showed them your map, and you said "I made this in 30 mins" And when i read your post, it seems that you made recently.
Are you trying to force us to just play on your racing map? If he's making a racing map, let him do it! At least he might finishes his. Yesterday you said: "I'm releasing Blocko Raceway.". Did you release it? No. Just get off Mutantz, kk?
EDIT: Also, from what i've seen on your beta test server, blocko raceway is tiny compared to his map.
Ahem, IT WAS A loving OLD VERSION, the new version is much, much bigger.

I love you

(JK)
But AWESOME! :cookieMonster: :cookie:

It is odd, there are those who hat and worship Mutantz...

Off Topic:
To Bubbles: I see you also play City of Villians! Strange name though... /:(

It is odd, there are those who hat and worship Mutantz...
Those who like him at all are too ignorant to see just how unoriginal and tacky his work is.