Author Topic: Mutantz Mapz And Portz-New Map  (Read 79793 times)

[ quote author=maribuilder link=topic=51125.msg821217#msg821217 date=1227377571 ]
[ size=72pt ]...YA![ /size ]
[ /quote ]
i think mutantz aprecates it but we dont need more [ size=99pt ]oversized[ /size ] text anymore :)

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 07:03:09 PM by Badspot »

Cant download any on my computer.wonder why.........
Edit:downloading

« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 05:22:37 PM by Agent 1 »

This is awesome. Downloading now!!!!

[ quote author=Dvpainter link=topic=51125.msg819962#msg819962 date=1227315944 ]
[ size=72pt ]PWN OWN OBLITHERATE ULTIMATE GODNESS...[ /size ]ya catchin on yet?
[ /quote ]
[ size=52pt ]THIS IS THE BEST POST ON THE MAP SECTION FOR BL!!!!
GO FOR MORE!!!!!!![ /size ][ size=10pt ]srry for the text spam...[ /size ]

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 07:03:48 PM by Badspot »

I still say that tower looks like a snake with spikes on it.

Now would ya mind PMing Badspot to delete the seprate threads you have so they are all in just one place?

Just to keep the forums neat and organized  :p

ToO MUCH......EPIC!!!!!*brain short circits* :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: s for you!!

Is that black and white slate map a screamer or is it only for people that can see.

Thank you for making one topic, I told you it was a good idea.
One thing I found funny though:

and its funny how people are jumping all over my ass for porting maps,but yet when others take a map and just repaint it nothing is said to them,i just counted and i have 154 maps,75% of them are not worth porting.

i have over 1200 textures should i make 1200 versions of slate?
. . .
and 9 versions of the same map? come on,even i would not do that

Just some advice since I've been doing this for over 3 years, don't concentrate on quantity; focus on your own projects instead of just ports and slate edits. You have the potential to be a great map maker if you just work at it. Instead of making pointless maps like slate money and slate grass - there are already many slate grass maps - make something that would be useful, say a new bedroom, a garage, and other places you would imagine a minifig would be.

when will that one your working on be released?

Love topic easier to find your spectacular maps

Is that map a screamer that says 'Those with epilipsly should not play or view this map.'

those slate ports were just me screwing around,you will take note that i didnt post any replys talking about those slate ports,i just thought it was funny and how easy it is to change the slate map,those took me about 5 min.

and i did it to give me a break from the big project i am working on,its a really big project and i stare at it for hours,it has to be just right,no collision,no gaps,i am working on total quality that will blow away anything i have done so far.

i've also been porting vehicles and they are not as easy to port,they are for use on my server and will not be released by me,i have

Trike
Bus
Sedan
Monstercar
Monster stunt buggy
Ride-on
Semi
and the spider that jumps.