Author Topic: Mutantz Mapz And Portz-New Map  (Read 79765 times)

WOW YOU PWN!! YOU ARE A MAP AND PORT GOD!!! :iceCream:FOR YOU

NO! He spammed the map section with 60 topics and i couldnt even find the good maps with all the crappy maps like these.

NO! He spammed the map section with 60 topics and i couldnt even find the good maps with all the crappy maps like these.
You spamed this page with your inferior intellegence now go to http://YouFail.com

« Last Edit: November 22, 2008, 07:26:11 AM by Dvpainter »

GTFO the forums and go to the stair case that awaits you!!! *Angels sing in background*

You spamed this page with your inferior intellegence now go to http://youfail.org
Quoted For the Truth!

dude, plz put all your maps in a pack, it will save some time.but the maps are awsome

[ quote author=Dvpainter link=topic=51125.msg819962#msg819962 date=1227315944 ]
[ size=72pt ]PWN OWN OBLITHERATE ULTIMATE GODNESS...[ /size ]ya catchin on yet?
[ /quote ]

[ size=72pt ]...YA![ /size ]

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 07:04:22 PM by Badspot »

dude, plz put all your maps in a pack, it will save some time.but the maps are awsome
Ouch. Long loading time would hurt D:.

Good to see your going to stop spamming the map boards now. Maps are good. Amount of topics is(or was now) bad.

Release the flying board map please.

Ouch. Long loading time would hurt D:.

Good to see your going to stop spamming the map boards now. Maps are good. Amount of topics is(or was now) bad.

Release the flying board map please.

i tried to put them all in1 big zipped file,i even put terrain file textures in their own folder,but when ran all the terrains on everymap came out with the same color default dirt,but all maps have been cleaned up,unused textures deleted and others resized to make file size smaller.

be cool if all othe rtopics of your maps got deleated an dyou could only get files from here

all other maps topics i have posted have had the links removed and the topic locked.

well, you tried to make a pack.but again you pown,you are the best map maker ever!!!!!