Author Topic: Click Push  (Read 17239 times)

« Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 06:42:08 PM by Midnight Striker »

Couldn't this get abused? People could click to push people out of the way whilst building, therefore, ruining builds and such. It could get as abusive as the taser. God, I hated the abusing with that thing

There's an admin only version, and if any admin is going to do that I suggest you leave the server.

Thats true... but what if it's dedicated and everyone can use it. Nobody to report to or anything. But then again... you can just leave. Especially if the server is full of fail...

whats pref manager?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 06:42:00 PM by Midnight Striker »

You stole my idea. :/

I wonder if I'm going to get used to this, people steal my ideas on a daily basis.

Nix come up with some more good ideas so people can keep making Add-Ons.  :cookieMonster:

Nix come up with some more good ideas so people can keep making Add-Ons.  :cookieMonster:
Now that you say it, LET THE IDEAS FLOW!

I'm the new ideas guy over here! :cookieMonster:

Now that you say it, LET THE IDEAS FLOW!

I'm the new ideas guy over here! :cookieMonster:

You is are am scary.

nix could you make armor that you can wear and make it look like the movie Iron Man? oh and add a glove!

nix could you make armor that you can wear and make it look like the movie Iron Man? oh and add a glove!
PLease

This is not the topic to discuss that on, try suggestions and requests.

Also, why me?

hey the push addon dident work dont know why.

how do you turn on/off?