Author Topic: this is about gtasa samp thing now  (Read 9490 times)

Last image is us beating a hooker to death in the middle of Bone Country [NW of Area 69].

LOL too bad i accidently deleted it D: me and my friends we were chasing some random people with Shovels, and then we beat them, soon we courrupeted the server with fear, the litearly blocked doors with cars, that didnt stop us! We blew em to pieces with ROCKET LAUNCHER

I love fake RP cops

"ur under arrest"

I love fake RP cops

"ur under arrest"
Same, i have actually played MP at a friend's house, i got chased by this RP cop idiot all the way from Las Venturas to Los Santos 'Cause i stole a bike :D
I made him crash anyway.

WHY IS EVERYONE RUNNING AT SUCH LOW RESOLUTIONS AND NO ANTIALIASING? D:

MAKES ME SAD.

Because we don't have money to entrepreneur  our pc's :(

I really want SA MP now, but i have handicap parents.
I'm underage D:
forget you UK Laws which makes us 12 year olds look like we're all "Monkey see monkey do"
Move  to US. We don't have stoopid laws :D I played my first M game, Doom 2 I think it was, forgets, when I was about 7 'er 8.

Move  to US. We don't have stoopid laws :D I played my first M game, Doom 2 I think it was, forgets, when I was about 7 'er 8.

But when I purchased GTA SA at walmart they made it so my mom has to give the money.

Me: Here's the money
Him: Owait sur, u cunt buy this, u tew yung.
Me: k, here's the money mom
him: OWAIT DON'T LET ME SEE YOU DOING THAT *turns around*
* Jsk2003 gives the money to mom
/mom gives money to him
Him:  :D Okay thank you!

But when I purchased GTA SA at walmart they made it so my mom has to give the money.

lul

Indeed.

Anyways, who has xfire and plays gtasa? I'm bored.

What servers you guys play in?

Me: Here's the money
Me: k, here's the money mom
him: OWAIT DON'T LET ME SEE YOU DOING THAT *turns around*
* Jsk2003 gives the money to mom
/mom gives money to him
Him:  :D Okay thank you!

Basically the idea is that if you parents permit you to, you can buy that stuffs, but if they don't you aren't allowed to purchase it in stores(hence why you need an adult to purchase it for you)

Move  to US. We don't have stoopid laws :D I played my first M game, Doom 2 I think it was, forgets, when I was about 7 'er 8, and I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo homes smell ya later". Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, sit on ma throne, the prince of BEL-AIR.