Author Topic: Reporting Members....  (Read 4314 times)

You know.... in general, people could make a lot of money off this forum, by sueing for harrassment and verbal abuse. Now I don't want to cause trouble by sueing, but we should be able to report forum members. I am tired of responding to abusive commenters about topics. If I am missing something, or you can report members, please tell me!

It's the internet, Get used to it.

You can. See the report to moderator button on the lower right corner of everyone's post? Click it.

Note, if you report people for no reason, you'll likely get yourself banned.

And no, you can't sue people for harassing you on a forum.

You can. See the report to moderator button on the lower right corner of everyone's post? Click it.

Note, if you report people for no reason, you'll likely get yourself banned.

And no, you can't sue people for harassing you on a forum.
If its threatening, abousive, or anything of the nature, you can. I already called the Police and asked them, they asked me the name of the people and forum, but i said no, I saved this froum alot of trouble.

What would your answer have been? Brickman and Headcrab Zombie?

Anyways you got your answer, now lock it.

If its threatening, abousive, or anything of the nature, you can. I already called the Police and asked them, they asked me the name of the people and forum, but i said no, I saved this froum alot of trouble.
Oh wow...

ONO GUYS THE POLCI R COMING

What are they going to do? Arrest the Forum?

Luls, Forum jail.

shutup alex or i kill you with my science.
and them police that are coming to get me, ill kill them to.

/terrorist threat

shutup alex or i kill you with my science.
and them police that are coming to get me, ill kill them to.

/terrorist threat

[Counter Terrorist wins]

This is so stupid, it's not harassment. We don't force you to read anything or even come to the forums.

Don't want to be "harassed" then don't be a dumbass.

God some people just amaze me.

You know.... in general, people could make a lot of money off this forum, by sueing for harrassment and verbal abuse. Now I don't want to cause trouble by sueing, but we should be able to report forum members. I am tired of responding to abusive commenters about topics. If I am missing something, or you can report members, please tell me!
You are a handicap.