Author Topic: I got an Xbox 360 Elite!  (Read 1149 times)

Thanks to Microsoft's Black Friday sale :D

Yesterday we got it, my brothers got it set up, our original white (Max of 6 GB) 360 is now in mine and my brother's room in the better part of our desk, and the new (200 GB is it? I forget) black 360 is now in the first apartment in the living room TV stand on the middle shelf where the white 360 used to be, so here's what's up

The white 360 has it's memory still, everything is just as it is before it was taken out

The black 360 has no memory, so we need to work on getting a memory unit to put the memory from the white 360 onto the black one, until then, we aren't gonna do missions/campaign in any games or whatever until the memory gets restored, on the bright side, me and my brother recovered our gamertags, i redownloaded the Halo 3 map packs

We also got Lego Indiana Jones and Kong Fu Panda, we didn't play Lego Indiana Jones yet, but we did do multiplayer minigames in Kong Fu Panda, the game isn't as bad as i thought it'd be, it's rather fun, the whole blocking and dodging reminds me of Super Smash Bros Melee/Brawl, and we of course got the HDMI wire that came with it, Halo 3 looks really sharp now, along with other HDMI supporting games, it's so awesome!

Discuss how awesome your new Xbox 360 Elite is :D

Fu don't you already have a PS3?
Send the PS3 to me.

Awesome,I want one ;-;.

Lol

I got my Elite for free! :D

120gb*
I got one in june, I think :D

Fu don't you already have a PS3?
Send the PS3 to me.
No! That's used for Rock Bands, Guitar Heroes, Little Big Planet, Fallout 3, Mirror's Edge and stuff D:

Also, should this topic be in Games? I was gonna post it there, and i thought i did :/

I've had an Xbox Elite for about 2 or 3 years right now :o

Nah, isnt games for discusing other games?  Well maybe I suppose.  Or Maybe not. =D

I only have a PS3, and my dad keeps that in his room.  Like wtf
I want an Xbox =/
And a Wii
And my OWN PS3 lol

Can I has old memory?
No, it's needed for both systems

Also, I CANNOT ANYTHING THROUGH COMPUTERS! D: