Pro or Con: MySpace™

Poll

Do you think Myspace is a pro or a con, do you believe it should be removed from the internet?

I think MySpace is a pro, mainly because I have it and use it
13 (11.3%)
I'm indescisive, I'm on the fence on this one.
14 (12.2%)
I think it's a con, because bad things happen to those who use it.
27 (23.5%)
It should be removed from the internet.
39 (33.9%)
It should not be removed from the internet.
22 (19.1%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Pro or Con: MySpace™  (Read 5860 times)

I used to think Myspace was all failure, I said they didn't know how to use a messenger or a phone.

But now, Myspace isn't all bad.

It's just for keeping in touch with friends and updating your page to show what's up.

Only for fun, why do you guys have to hate it so much?

MySpace sucks, stupid whiney emo bitches go cry on there.

so don't loving add them

durrrr

My sister has 60 emo friends, 15 Self Deleters :\

forget. Off.

someone's sister is a dumb bitch

she's probably emo herself. either that, or, she's one of those myspace whores that adds people she barely knows so she can validate her existence by having stuffloads of 'friends' on myspace. take your pick of which one. they're both pathetic and your sister sucks either way.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

oh stuff it was #2. that's cool.

Who cares, as long as it doesn't bother me.   :(

My sister has 60 emo friends, 15 Self Deleters :\
Hahaha

Who cares, as long as it doesn't bother me.   :(

she's probably emo herself. either that, or, she's one of those myspace whores that adds people she barely knows so she can validate her existence by having stuffloads of 'friends' on myspace.
She ain't emo but I dunno about the myspace whore.

Still, MySpace is pretty damn stupid.

I probably have twenty friends on my page. These are people I'm quite fond of in real life. I see no harm in having some mildly convenient contact with them. You can disagree, but there is no logic in saying stuff like, "Your opinion is wrong!"

As entrepreneur in said, "Durrr."

I probably have twenty friends on my page. These are people I'm quite fond of in real life. I see no harm in having some mildly convenient contact with them. You can disagree, but there is no logic in saying stuff like, "Your opinion is wrong!"

Never said it was wrong :\

My sister has a few good 'real-life' friends on her MySpace.

Yea, I'm well-known is school but i only have like 34 REALLY good friends on myspace.

Never said it was wrong :\

My sister has a few good 'real-life' friends on her MySpace.

Just a few? Tell her to make friends.

I put pro, because I use it.
One of the reasons I like it is that I can keep in touch with people that I dont see anymore.
Another thing I thought was cool, was when some friends requested me that I hadnt seen or heard from in like 6 years.

I like all the music on there too.
And designing my page.
And meeting some friends of my friends

Why not get IM to message your friends...?

I use it to get in touch with friends, Other than that, I don't use it that much. :l

Their gaming forums were pretty cool though.

Because most people who use MySpace don't know anything about the internet.

No.

Pictures and stuff.
And the customizable page thing.  Some people like to show off their cool pages or w/e

I do use Instant Messengers though if I want to have more of a real conversation.  Since its instant.

Most people who have MySpace has AIM.

People get it because you can share pictures and whatnot.

Seriously, I don't know why all these loving people hate MySpace.