Pro or Con: MySpace™

Poll

Do you think Myspace is a pro or a con, do you believe it should be removed from the internet?

I think MySpace is a pro, mainly because I have it and use it
13 (11.3%)
I'm indescisive, I'm on the fence on this one.
14 (12.2%)
I think it's a con, because bad things happen to those who use it.
27 (23.5%)
It should be removed from the internet.
39 (33.9%)
It should not be removed from the internet.
22 (19.1%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Pro or Con: MySpace™  (Read 5859 times)

Although I don't even have an account, I think it's good. Myspace is what keeps all the idiots from your school out of our forums.

One of them teaches you something.
Good Point.
What I mean is, its not there fault for the people that are on there.
And they have enough privacy settings anyway. 

I'm not a myspace user and never have been, and as much as I dislike Myspace, I think some people enjoy using it and that's fine. It's like having a poll on Roblox asking whether or not to take down BL: as much as they hate it, plenty of people play BL and love it.

Taking down such a massive, well-known site would be ridiculous, period.

Bad things dont happen to everyone?
Its their fault.

You can flip answer C too.
Im sure "good" things happen to people on myspace like they meet the person they married or w/e

Myspace is, from my observations, like internet crack.  Once you go there, you don't leave.  I think that having a website to talk to your friends on is just stupid.  You should have their email or phone number.  You MSN or your loving phone.  People say I'm stupid for not having a Myspace profile.  I don't want to start using myspace because I will get addicted.  I've seen what happens.  My step sister is a myspace addict.

Myspace is, from my observations, like internet crack.  Once you go there, you don't leave.  I think that having a website to talk to your friends on is just stupid.  You should have their email or phone number.  You MSN or your loving phone.  People say I'm stupid for not having a Myspace profile.  I don't want to start using myspace because I will get addicted.  I've seen what happens.  My step sister is a myspace addict.

I completely agree with you. I don't want to be one of those douche' bags who check the site ever 2 seconds for updates.

I'm not going into another addiction. If I knew Blockland would be this hard to leave, I would never have gotten into forum posting. Not making that mistake again.

I will admit that it can be addicting but wtf.
Its ultimately your choice to check every two seconds

However, when you become so interested in it that you want to know the moment someone updates something, then there is a problem.  My step sister sometimes has 200+ unread messages.  I've seen 797 recently.

I don't think you need to pay for it.
i know you dont need to pay for it im just saing if they where charging money

I think that having a website to talk to your friends on is just stupid. 

I lol'd hard.

Aha, I remember now!

MySpace, CrySpace.

Facebook doesn't have music. Like I said, I'm a myspace user for the purpose of sharing and showing off my band/music. It works.

i know you dont need to pay for it im just saing if they where charging money

No stuff.

If they did charge money, NOBODY would get it, you dumbass.