Pro or Con: MySpace™

Poll

Do you think Myspace is a pro or a con, do you believe it should be removed from the internet?

I think MySpace is a pro, mainly because I have it and use it
13 (11.3%)
I'm indescisive, I'm on the fence on this one.
14 (12.2%)
I think it's a con, because bad things happen to those who use it.
27 (23.5%)
It should be removed from the internet.
39 (33.9%)
It should not be removed from the internet.
22 (19.1%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Pro or Con: MySpace™  (Read 5858 times)

Well, as a topic for a school paper I have to do is on this subject, which is no help for me, being as I know almost nothing about it except some chick commited Self Delete after getting "hate" mail. Since most of the community is around my age, or older than me, I thought this would be a good question to ask. Cast two votes, and post what you've said and what's your view on it. I personally am indescisive, not knowing where to go with this. Please note: I do not have MySpace, nor have I ever trolled around there.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 05:46:22 PM by Young Link »

I think it's loving stupid because it's all of the Internet, the drama whores, hackers, nubs, in a can.

No, it's a failure.

Your avatar sucks
Not the point.

It's a definate pro because of us getting noticed by our band page.

take everything great about the internet:
messengers, webpages, emails, blogs,

then dumb it all down, and take away most of the abilities of them, and offer it second hand, and fill it with adds and spam.
then make people believe you are doing them a favor, some huge convenient tool that never existed before, even if it had.

now that you have a mass of "internet noobs" (uneducated about the proper search and use of the web and its real possibilities)
you have created yourself a myspace user.

Yes i have one. Only get one if you have things called friends. How the forget are hackors and noobs on Myspace. Mostly just predators. It's real life friends, i mean Come on guys.

Face it: If you think myspace is gay, either 1- You don't have any friends to add on it
or 2- (for little kids) Your parents won't let you have one.

Warning - while you were typing 4 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Wow.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 05:45:57 PM by Messes »

MySpace sucks, stupid whiney emo bitches go cry on there.

Yes i have one. Only get one if you have things called friends. How the forget are hackors and noobs on Myspace. Mostly just predators. It's real life friends, i mean Come on guys.

Warning - while you were typing 4 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Wow.
No, MySpace is a failure :\

MySpace sucks, stupid whiney emo bitches go cry on there.

Yep. That is 100% True. /sarcasm

the "omg network me and my friends" argument is extremely invalid, as networking people is the point of the internet and has existed at much more convenience then myspace, many years earlier.

Yep, That is 100% True. /sarcasm

My sister has 60 emo friends, 15 Self Deleters :\

forget. Off.

My sister has 60 emo friends, 15 Self Deleters :\

forget. Off.

You forget off. Not everyone's friend space is filled with emo folk.

You forget off. Not everyone's friend space is filled with emo folks.
But she has like 400 friends or some shiz like that.