Author Topic: **** Mai Steam D:  (Read 1652 times)

I think I got hacked. The "usual" passwords do not work and I some for some reason steam is not sending me my pass recovery thing.

this is why i hate steam

also the fact it tends to crash my computer
and takes ages to start up sometimes
and slows my computer for ages while it loads up
and i cant play hl2 when my internet is down because I can't log in to steam

Steam can die. I hate it. They need to fix the haxing problems.

The only reason I hate steam.

That's why I'm never using steam.

I'm not buying stuff on it till they make it faster and secure.

you sent snot a virus link thing

You also sent tape that link. You definantly got hacked.

something about having a special offer with the release of world at war and valve were giving away free l4ds

This pisses me off too. They say they have an 'offline mode' but that is bullstuff. When I lost my internet, I tried getting on this 'Offline Mode' and it said it couldn't connected to the internet to access offline mode.

What, the, forget?

What?
You were stupid enough to sign up on that website that gives you free l4d game. you stupid ass.

This pisses me off too. They say they have an 'offline mode' but that is bullstuff. When I lost my internet, I tried getting on this 'Offline Mode' and it said it couldn't connected to the internet to access offline mode.

What, the, forget?
Works every time for me? :/

What, the, forget?

Hey, why don't you play offline WAIT NO YOU CAN'T HAHAHA STEAM OWNS YOUR SOUL

Uhm, no, you have to go offline when you still have internet.( I.e before internet dies)

Uhm, no, you have to go offline when you still have internet.( I.e before internet dies)
Not for Tater :D