Author Topic: Christmas Presents help for me  (Read 2929 times)

Looks better and has the ability to use some custom file that is required for certain homebrew.
Oh and infrared, so you can use it as a universal TV remote and stuff. :3

Looks better and has the ability to use some custom file that is required for certain homebrew.
Oh and infrared, so you can use it as a universal TV remote and stuff. :3

Are those not on/available for 2000? I looked it up, and I agree it looks better, and looks stronger, but its screens looks worse, and has a worse joystick. Homebrew is a must, though. Infared=awesome. that's not on 2000?

The joystick and screen are identical, I got to compare since I have a 1000 and my friend has a 2000. It's the 3000 that has a better screen. Only thing about the 2000 though is increased RAM and it has the Skype application thing.
And nope, no Infrared on the 2000.

The joystick and screen are identical, I got to compare since I have a 1000 and my friend has a 2000. It's the 3000 that has a better screen. Only thing about the 2000 though is increased RAM and it has the Skype application thing.
And nope, no Infrared on the 2000.

Increased RAM may help a bit. The infared looks nice also. But I want that ram!

The 3000 can defently be homebrewed via the lite blue tool.

If ya are 15 you should be able to play M 15+ and M

If ya are 15 you should be able to play M 15+ and M

Parents say no, little box says no, so no. Parents are a wee bit over protective.

you should be able to get any game you want.

Find a M 15+ game.

you should be able to get any game you want.

Find a M 15+ game.

Parents say no.

Ahaha I can buy anything! Ahahah!  :cookieMonster:

I don't even think about it anymore. Although I haven't but a video game in over a year.

I am Getting Nintendo DS bundle for Christmas.

Games: The Sims 2 apartment pets.

Games in Bundle: Nintendogs: Chihuahua and Friends  SpongeBob Drawn to life.

I was just telling you that what i am getting.

How much does it cost monthy? I might get it rigged up to use some hackish free stuff anyways.

Just buy the 12-month pack, 60 bucks.