Author Topic: Brick Physics Preview  (Read 97634 times)

I think it was mentioned that player objects push physics bricks out of the way, so they'd crash through the wall but now with a more dramatic entrance as the wall really collapses. :cookieMonster:

If only we could have a set weight for bricks along with a certain weight capacity, adding a degree of realism to builds that were poorly built. That way weak sections could crumble and collapse. I'd imagine it would lag on some servers so having it togglable would help.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 11:47:06 AM by blaman »

If only we could have a set weight for bricks along with a certain weight capacity, adding a degree of realism to builds that were poorly built. That way weak sections could crumble and collapse. I'd imagine it would lag on some servers so having it togglable would help.

Weight is determined by the size of the brick, so it actually works out pretty naturally.

Kompressor grows octagoon trees...
With physics!

Weight is determined by the size of the brick, so it actually works out pretty naturally.

Alright. Although that didn't do me complete justice, after thinking on my idea, It would be quite elaborate and complex and push the due date back fairly far. I think.
Anywho, nice job!

What happens if we try to move a 64x cube by walking into it? :0

there is onvehicletouch

Tank vs. brick wall? >:D

there is onvehicletouch
Yes, thanks to Trigun. :)

Tank vs. brick wall? >:D
Yeah! Just make it _OnProjectileHit :D

*BOOM*
Guy: What was that sir?
Sir: i DONT KNOW!
Guy in tank: Sorry i never learned to drive.
Sir: Well now you have to fix my wall.
Guy in tank: Son of a ^&$$%

Yes, thanks to Trigun. :)Yeah! Just make it _OnProjectileHit :D

Or just use the tank's turret.

After this, Roblox raiders can't say "OMG ROBLOX Iz BETR THEN BLOKLAND CUZ WE HAV FISIKS!"

After this, Roblox raiders can't say "OMG ROBLOX Iz BETR THEN BLOKLAND CUZ WE HAV FISIKS!"
We have everything roblox does and more.  Cept they have a child safe community :3

Also, i think this should have an advanced options turn off for slow computers,  I won't use it, but many people will need it i'm thinking.

Cept they have a child safe community :3
It's only child safe because children are the only ones innocent enough not to question the Roblox admin's motives.