Author Topic: Brick Physics Preview  (Read 96927 times)

Hwo 2 pos wehn ded?
You type with the very little life you have left

Woot! I cant wait for v11!

What's the big deal? The bricks fall over. Why does there need to be 32 pages of this?

What's the big deal? The bricks fall over. Why does there need to be 32 pages of this?

Get out.

Get out.
On the contrary, I think everyone needs to get out.

Of this thread.

On the contrary, I think everyone needs to get out.

Of this thread.

On the contrary, I think you should stop ruining everyone's enjoyment over this. Everyone else was exited and happy until you came here. It's a big thing that is going to happen to Blockland, so stop complaining.

On the contrary, I think you should stop ruining everyone's enjoyment over this. Everyone else was exited and happy until you came here. It's a big thing that is going to happen to Blockland, so stop complaining.
I'm sorry I ruined blockland for everyone.

Oh bother.

I won't be able to sleep anymore.
Same......

So, Badspot, when you said client-sided it means if you go to a server And someone else has Physics off, they wont' see the bricks, but the player that has Physics on will and to the guy with physics on, he'll see the bricks touch the other guy? And, if someone has shot bricks and made the "physics-y" and someone join after that, and they have physics on, Would they see the bricks physicized?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 01:11:46 AM by Supreme Commander »

I think Badspot/Kompressor should stop telling us/showing us the new cool stuff. So we don't have to be excited all the time :(

The bulldozer would be great for this.

The bulldozer would be great for this.

Actually i think the Bulldozer will not work with this new update. The reason for this is because the Bulldozer destroys bricks like an Admin Wand. Which means, it will only kill the bricks.

Actually i think the Bulldozer will not work with this new update. The reason for this is because the Bulldozer destroys bricks like an Admin Wand. Which means, it will only kill the bricks.

Unless some guy modifys the script :D