Author Topic: iTunes is being so gay....  (Read 1170 times)

I downloaded a song, went to add it to my iPod
and iTunes says: "You can not listen to this song
for you have downloaded it more than 5 times on this account "
-_- NO I HAVE NOT! -_-

I'm seriously thinking about switching back to a Zune.

Help me :(

im gonna get a zune soon :D

im gonna get a zune soon :D
Good, it's easier to add videos n' such.

iTunes is an overall piece of stuff. It's the only thing that Apple had a flaw with, not to mention that quicktime player sucks as well.

Get a Sony MP3 or a Zune, with Songbird for a music player.

The problem is that iTunes uses DRM.

On music.

What idiots.

The problem is that iTunes uses DRM.

On music.

What idiots.

The hell is DRM?

That's only so idiots don't pirate music and burn/sell it or whatever. But they know how to do that anyways, so I agree.

there are legal 3rd party apps you can use for your ipod, to drag and drop all the music back and forth you want, without the bullstuff.

why the hell do people even use itunes anyway. even if you use legit music, there are still a million better ways then loving itunes

there are legal 3rd party apps you can use for your ipod, to drag and drop all the music back and forth you want, without the bullstuff.

why the hell do people even use itunes anyway. even if you use legit music, there are still a million better ways then loving itunes

I agree. Go get Songbird, or just use media player.

Switch to Zune. iTunes is not a good program.

I agree. I completely prefer drag and drop, rather than having the program automaticly find everything me and other people listen to, and stick it on my device. (which I do not have an iPod, but I know enough)
Not to mention, iTunes is a bitch for using more CPU than it should.
The player itself on iTunes is very dull.
The whole library/syncronize crap is stupid. You can't even plug it into someone else's computer to get more songs without it being handicapped and saying "The library is different! Want to put this other crap on your iPod and get rid of everything else?"

I can't wait until you get banned......

I can't wait until you get banned......
Stop loving going off-topic. Ignore it.