Author Topic: Why hate on furries?  (Read 5505 times)

Furry is just plain creepy. Let's leave it at that.

Furry is just plain creepy. Let's leave it at that.
We should make something,that turns humans into dumbass animals,then use it on all the "bad" furries.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 04:54:34 PM by CopBlock »

I made this image to tease Iban. Sadly he cooled off before I could finish it. Anyway, you guys need to lighten up.

NOW YOU'VE WATCHED IT, YOU CAN'T UNWATCH IT!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 04:53:15 PM by Reactor Worker »

To me, furries are people who like anthro art, characters with animal features, and wish to forget them.
Fixed.

I put furries on the same level as chancigarettes.

We should make something,that turns humans into dumbass animals,then use it on all the "bad" furrys.
Nice job calling animals dumbasses.  They're bad because furrys fap to things that look kind of like them?

No,I meant turn the furries into dumbass animals,not that animals are dumbasses.

No,I meant turn the furries into dumbass animals,not that animals are dumbasses.
You have much to learn about the English language.

cool story bro
Off Topic : I started that joke, not Otis, it was my first topic that failed terribly
On Topic : I don't care about furries.

Only when females are furries, all is forgiven.

When a guy is a furry, thats kind of a bit too far.

Only when females are furries, all is forgiven.

When a guy is a furry, thats kind of a bit too far.
It depends if the girl is fat or not.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 07:27:42 PM by koolkody12 »

This is all about opinion and the way you present your self. I will use an example of religion and me. I am atheist. I have a few christian friends. Now if one of them would try and convert me I would have a problem with it. If not, well, I do not care what you are doing, just as long as it does not try to convert my religious beliefs to something different. The same as furries. I do not care what you do, just as long as you keep your ways from mine. Now if everyone was like this then the world would have half the fighting it has today.

Also,before i go Yiff in hell furcigarette

Fixed.

F--- you.