Author Topic: Why hate on furries?  (Read 5506 times)

Honestly, why?
To me, furries are people who like anthro art, characters with animal features, and the like.

What's wrong with that?

Beasties are the animal rapists. ( beastiality?)
Hate them.

Just leave the furries alone.

Because I am one.
Not a furcigarette, a furry.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 09:04:53 AM by DemoDude »

Did you search before you made this topic? People who admit they are furries are usually flamed to death. I don't flame furries, I don't care. You are not going to get through to the others, though, they are stubborn and you are just one person verse people over the Internet... Just lock this.
Also, if I don't find it, Muffinmix made a huge post on why people hate furries.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 09:07:48 AM by Doorman »

they are stubborn
I'm not stubborn :D

Also, if I don't find it, Muffinmix made a huge post on why people hate furries.
The search seems to have problems finding things, i always get a bunch of not so related stuff :/

I'm a furry, chicks that are furrys are awesome because, Cos Play is the Only Way. Kitty Kitty Kitty.

Just leave the furries alone.

Because I am one.
Not a furcigarette, a furry.
Furcigarette == Furry
friend == Furry
Good != Furry
You == friend

Packer doesn't act like a total furcigarette and doesn't go around YIFFYIFFFURRYRITES so he's cool.

My bro is scary :(

His pc's background was a guy in a costume

And he uses a furry forum and irc and he always says arf :'(

I personally have no issue with furries.

Cat girls are hot.
Bisjac makes girls wear cat ears

The search seems to have problems finding things, i always get a bunch of not so related stuff :/

I agree, most of my searches yield results with things that are considered to be 56% relevant in the engine's opinion, but 0% in my own.

My bro is scary :(

His pc's background was a guy in a costume

And he uses a furry forum and irc and he always says arf :'(
you have a bro?

Furrys are okay, I got nothing against them.

Cat girls are hot.