Author Topic: Kirby Air Ride  (Read 3440 times)

On air glider get bulk star and keep pressing "A" and you go all the way to the ending prof:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT5YU2j9pQU

I call the little moped-looking one "put-put the pizza delivery wheelie"

aw, man, i love this damn game

"GO GO WHEELIE SCOOTER"

"forget YOU GOT THE WHEELIE SCOOTER"

"HEY LOOK A RED BOX"

"OH forget YOU GOT HYDRA"

*time up*

"14 BOOST?!"

"yes."
bulk star! i love that thing, only because you can do massive combos by riding on up to somebody against a wall or something and tapping A really fast

it's really hilarious

slapslapslapslapslapslapslaps lapslapslapslapslapBOOM
QFT slapslapslapslapslapslapslapB OOM I totally remember doing that with my friend Ryan

"Hey, what are you doing with that red box- Oh stuff."
BOOOOOM
"OH stuff! YOU GOT DRAGOON!"

*Ryan flies away with the little star you respawn with

BOOOOM

"Aww, damn it!"

PLAYER 1 LOSES

Me: Woohoo!

About that beer i owed you little star, i think once, i made it strong and quick :D

I love those events that gives you the same items out of the boxes, or the ones with the fake items, i love carefully bouncing off the boxes and not getting fake items, also, i've hit the big star rod in the middle of the city plenty of times and got an All bonus item, all my stats go up from it, it's so awesome! Oh and that platform hovering over City Trial, the one that you can only get up to by flying high, i went up there on Free Run and wanted to see if i could get on the very top of it, but i failed D:

played it on the Gamecube, was awesome

played it on the Gamecube, was awesome
Was it for any other system? o.O

And yes i do know that it can be played on a Wii too, but it sounds like he said it as if it were on different systems

mines the death-star
Whoa, how did that work out? You can't race with that, you can only shoot at stuff :o

Was it for any other system? o.O

And yes i do know that it can be played on a Wii too, but it sounds like he said it as if it were on different systems
Look at the N64 betas.

i have the first one for Game Cube :P

Department of redundancy department.

Zenthos forget you,you got me excited ;-;.
EDIT:My fav kirby is white/green,my fav. star is the whelie scotter/rex whellie.
I like jumps,and the bikes :3.

:D

I live on earth, where do you live?

Oops, double toast.

Best game ever.

Also, GREEN KIRBY IS MINE.

Wheelie scooter am the best.

Best event is the space ship you can land on.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2008, 11:21:23 PM by Xoax »