Author Topic: My key got deleted  (Read 5560 times)

Quick question; If I were to use the same key in one household on different computers, all from the same ISP, you would be able to tell that apart from key sharing, right?

Badspot

• Administrator
Quick question; If I were to use the same key in one household on different computers, all from the same ISP, you would be able to tell that apart from key sharing, right?
Yes.

In Dante's case, the giveaway is that the key moves from Israel to Ohio instantly.  Really, I only bother with this stuff because there's a rash of people trying to game the system and this key was in the top 10. 

Ah, Alright. Thanks for clearing that up.
Never knew Dante lived in Israel. :o

Ah, Alright. Thanks for clearing that up.
Never knew Dante lived in Israel. :o
Lol then your stupid :P

You got steem, rite? Never looked at his page?

But anyway, this sucks. Are you working on anyway to make keysharing not happen?

Code: [Select]
28814 544 208.102.46.118 NAMECHANGE Dante -> Dante sucks cawk
28815 544 208.102.46.118 NAMECHANGE Dante sucks cawk -> Shadownhero

Probably weren't the best of friends?

Probably weren't the best of friends?
Nope. But Dante was loving stupid to lend it to anyone.

Nope. But Dante was loving stupid to lend it to anyone.
One of the people who Dante lent his key could also have lent it forward. But, that doesn`t matter in this case.

Anyway, I am somewhat sure that more cases like this will appear pretty soon.
If yes, `bout 200 players are gonna lose their key. Some people are stupid enough to yell that to everyone.

Ima change my name to "HAI BADSPOT HOW R U TODAYS" And then badspot see and be like, Oh look, Talkings!

loltails

That's why i don't give my key to anyone. HOW DARE YOU SHARE THEM, DANTE! D:<

Lol then your stupid :P
You got steem, rite? Never looked at his page?
Oh yeah because I totally browse through the 99+ pages of my friends on my spare time.

Oh yeah because I totally browse through the 99+ pages of my friends on my spare time.
Dude like all the time.

I'm fine using my key on computers in different houses right?  Like for instance I visit a relative and play from there.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2008, 12:21:18 PM by adc90 »

loltails

That's why i don't give my key to anyone. HOW DARE YOU SHARE THEM, DANTE! D:<
You gave them D:

I'm fine using my key on computers in different houses right?  Like for instance I visit a relative and play from there.
In Dante's case, the key moves from Israel to Ohio instantly.

I'm pretty sure it's fine.