Author Topic: Camoflage Snow Suit=Epic  (Read 3169 times)

I Love Doing Nerf gun fights with these coats, i paint all my nerf's to the Season color, so a few days ago and it was snowing, and i have that vulcan, so i had a HUGE Ass gun with a Modded Clip, and they didnt see me until i turned around a Mowed them down, then they start to kick the Tree's the whole time.

Looks cool.
White clothes tend to get dirtier faster though. D:

Learn to brainwash your parents into buying you a paintball gun.

Learn to brainwash your parents into buying you a paintball gun.

Airsoft is pretty cool too, and cheaper :D

Airsoft is pretty cool too, and cheaper :D
Plastic bbs get old real, real fast. Especially when it gets cold outside and people are wearing more layers, at which point there is no real way to tell you got hit. Plus for the quality of most airsoft guns, they aren't worth it. Some look real cool, but the quality inside the gun is all plastic and poorly held together ABS.

Unless of course you are a hick and you practically caress your $300 Jap-made airsoft gun every night. Plus buying vests and tactical gear is gay. You are not a commando, you are gay, gay gay gay. I'm not getting shot in the head with a .45 ACP bullet because I look like a criminal, cops don't like it at all.

Pellet guns are where it's at for shooting beer bottles and occasional yard gnomes and pink flamingos.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2008, 03:41:02 PM by Ronin »

I could have used that at 4:00 AM, when me and my friends were running down to sheetz this morning. xD

Pellet guns are where it's at for shooting beer bottles and occasional yard gnomes and pink flamingos.
ha ho ha :O That's what slingshot are for too :3

About the layers, we only were one short sleeve shirt :D so it hurts lika bish when it's cold. >.>
Still better than nerf guns,there for playing with little kids. My nieces and nephews are always like''common I wanna play army''!
And I'm like D:

Buy army surplus. German army surplus has cold weather gear that looks eactly like that for a fraction of what you paid.

ha ho ha :O That's what slingshot are for too :3

About the layers, we only were one short sleeve shirt :D so it hurts lika bish when it's cold. >.>
I have been shot at in close range in the: nipple, crotch, forehead (numerous times), elbow, hand, etc. I have scars still lol.

Anyway, I love my Desert Eagle pellet gun. Thing eats CO2 and stuffs out 500 fps pellets even on a cold day.