Author Topic: Orange Box  (Read 1206 times)

I have a slow-ish computer, and I wanna know how long it takes for the Orange Box to finish downloading. It started downloading the games on Steam about 20 minutes ago, and out of the 6 things, thier around 0-6% done. Is this normal, and about how long will it take?

P.S. What's on disc two? o:

This is a REALLY dumb question. How the stuff would we know how long it takes? There's hundreds of factors.

P.S. What's on disc two? o:
More files.

Uh, if it's downloading the games when they're on the disk, you have something wrong there.

Besides, files still need to download to your program files so you can play the game.

No, nothing needs to be downloaded, just copied.  Downloading in from internet.  Does it say downloading by each game in steam, or a separate window with a progress bar?  If it's the progress bar, you have it right, if it's not, you are a freaking idiot.

its faster to install from cd

No, nothing needs to be downloaded, just copied.  Downloading in from internet.  Does it say downloading by each game in steam, or a separate window with a progress bar?  If it's the progress bar, you have it right, if it's not, you are a freaking idiot.
I guess I'm an idiot? o: Explain then what I should do.

I dunno at this point, I didn't do this with Portal.

Did you buy an Orange Box disc just to download it?

What?